Vannossgaming:The Minorities Pt 1

Warning: misspelled words, cringed, and confusing parts of the story.
Oc- Original Characters but with numbers
Ac- Alternative Characters ( same people in different Multiverse)
M-male F-Female

Everyone was confused about what Minecraft is.

Everyone: Whats Minecraft

Bino and Aruto were shot in the heart by a spear. And Sato and Mio(AU) were worried about her husband and Aruto's behavior being dramatic.

Mio(Au): Here we go again

(I shorten My wife's name from Chisato to Sato so they get confusing for her counterpart)

Roberta and Sato were laughing at their husband.

Bino: You don't know what Minecraft is.

Everyone that is from the modern era did not know what is Minecraft.

Aruto: YOU UNCULTURE SWINE.( Throw water at the people from different worlds except for medieval and 1950s or 1960s).

Issei: What the heck dude

Sins/Virtues: Yeah why us too

Sins/Virtue were glancing at Aruto for throwing water at them. Aruto ignores their glancing.

Aruto: Anyway we're bringing in some new guests. ( Open the bring another group).

????: (screams and hit the ground) Owww/ My head/My back /Everything hurts

????: Where are we Itami

Itami was recovering

Itami: I do were in a theater Leilei(Turned to her).

Leilei: Oh thanks

????: I don't know but I sense divinity and demonic energy come from those two. Isn't that right Lady Pina and Tuka?
( Turned to the Princess and the High Elf).

Pina: The theater looks incredible design that not even the empire's best builder can't pull this off.

Tuka: Your right Rory, and who brought us here? (Tuka turned to Rory Mercury)

Bino/Aruto: That would be us. JINX( Aruto won)

Bino: Damn it here( 200 dollars)

Aruto: Heh boi

Mio(Au): Aghh Boys

Girls: Tell me about it ( The guys were turned to the girls).

Boys: HEY

Bino: Anyway Aruto used the time skips so we can explain them faster. (Turned to Aruto grabbing the card and activating it).

Aruto: Way ahead of you, NOW ACTIVATE TIMESKIP.

Timeskip

The Gate group was getting headaches due to the explanation except for Rory since she was a demigod to understand everything.

Bino: Ok let's make this fun Aruto would please tell them.

Aruto turned to Bino and why.

Aruto: Why me

Bino: you have told to or I pull out the big guns.

Aruto: Make me I dare to you (Bino was asking Anya and Evelynn).

Bino: Anya, Evelynn make him do the thing.

Anya/Evelynn: Ok Uncle Bino/ Ok Bino (Anya was using the eyes and didn't work on him, so will do the talk and hold Anya).

Anya: Pleeeeaaaassssssseeeeeee Uncle Aruto.