19

"𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨. 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨."

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟟:𝟜𝟡ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟟:𝟜𝟡ℙ𝕄
-------------------

"SERENITY CALM THE FUCK DOWN" Durk yelled at her, dodging all the shit serenity was throwing at him, which made her more angry.

"WHO IS ASIA DURK?!" Serenity yelled back, picking up a shoe as she threw it at him, now making his temper go up.

"Serenity, throw some else at me." the male warned her, making her look around for something else, just because he said not too.

Serenity picked up a remote, throwing it at him, only for it to hit him in the center of his face.

Durk shut his eyes, trying to take in what happened.

His eyes went from Serenity to the remote dropping on the floor.

"Why the fuck would you do that? Now I'll be wrong if I just-"

"If you just what durk?! Hit me?!" Serenity cutting her eyes at him, making him roll his.

Out of nowhere he jumped at her, making Serenity flinch.

Her body tensed up, closing her eyes as she thought he really was going to hit her.

The male watched Serenity peek with her one eye, making him chuckle.

"Scary ass" he continued his chuckling, only making Serenity cry.

Her anxiety went up, as well as her emotions.

Durk chuckling died quick, leaving him to frown. "Serenity?"

"That's not funny durk, why would that be a funny matter to you dickhead?" She looked up at him, wiping her teary, glossy eyes.

"I ain't know you was gone cry, I told you I wasn't gone do that shit to you nomore." The male spoke, looking at her wet eyelashes.

"You tell me a lot of things. Just like you said you were done cheating!" Serenity pushed him off her, getting back to the main topic.

The male huffed, "Serenity i told you the truth! I only been giving my time to you, not no other bitch!"

"So who is she durk?! Why have my question still have not been answered!" Serenity raised her voice once again, looking at durk.