08

"𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕒, 𝕙𝕠𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤."- 𝕍.ℝ𝕠𝕪💕

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 📍: 𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪;𝟞:𝟝𝟘ℙ𝕄 (𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣)-------------------𝕒/𝕟: 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕪 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜?

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣
𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪;𝟞:𝟝𝟘ℙ𝕄
(𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣)
-------------------
𝕒/𝕟: 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕪 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜?

Serenity and durk sat at the table, patiently wait for De'arra, india and von to greet them at dinner.

Durk had thought to set up reservations for a dinner, just so they could hash things out and apologize.

Serenity haven't talked to her friend in a week, due to the situation occurring last week, De'arra blocked serenity from EVERYTHING.

Hell, even tiktok.

She just wanted things to go back normal between them, she didn't want to feel like she was choosing her over a boy.

Because that wasn't the case.

But, when push comes to shove, she didn't want to pick between neither of them.

Serenity sipped on her water, looking around the empty building, only because durk rented the whole thing out just for this occasion.

Durk was on his phone handling business, not even paying attention to serenity.

Serenity sighed, crossing her legs and rubbing her hands together.

Durk then got off the phone, looking over at serenity "you Aight?"

"Yes" she responded, making him nod.

They then noticed all 3 of them came in.

Von looking like he didn't know what was about to happen, india looking like this shit is stupid, and De'arra having this mean ass mug on her face as her and von was holding onto each other's hand.

Serenity cut her eyes at durk, reminding him about his attitude.

"Okay ma, I got it." Durk kissed her cheek, making serenity nod, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Hey Bestfriend" india smiled, reaching her arms out to serenity.

Serenity mood lifted, taking durk arms off of her as she got up and wrapped her arms around india.