15

"𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥."-𝕓𝕣𝕪𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣.

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟞:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟞:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄
-------------------

Serenity sat up the table for dinner, constantly eyeing her father, as he had a mad look on his face.

"Daddy" serenity started, "can you be happy please?"

"No."

"Honey quit it.." serenity mother started, "she's is 20, about to be 21. She's been great all her life and has done everything right that we wanted her too, let her live a little bit."

"Thank you mama" serenity expressed, sighing as she checked the time.

She told her to come here at 8, it's was 7:45.

Serenity felt a little nervous, but her nerves calmed down as she talked to her mom about durk.

Serenity mother was a little surprised, just because of the simple fact she didn't think her daughter would go for a guy like that.

She barely listened to rap, so her to fall in love with a rapper it was quite..interesting to her mother.

"It doesn't matter, he's a thug."

"Derrick that's what they all rap about these days!" Serenity mother spoke as she brought a cake to the table, "his lyrics doesn't define him as a person, we'll see who he really is when he steps foot into our home."

"I barely want him to do that."

"Well your gonna have to suck it up, she's turning 21 next month, she's an adult and you have to stop treating her like a child someday. Accept the fact that's she not your little Princess anymore."

Serenity father glanced over at serenity, who was already looking at him.

He hated the fact that Serenity has a boyfriend.

Especially a rapper as her boyfriend, he knew what they only wanted.

He felt like he always had to protect Serenity, both of her her parents warned her multiple times about this wicked world.

But her father just had to come to the fact that, Serenity needs to experience life on her own and she can't live in fear.

He just wanted to protect her from everything, but he knew it just wouldn't work like that.