The we- the weed- the-the- weeding?-

(Drugs)
-thatidiotthooo

Quack daddy's POV:
Today is the day I was gonna ask my smexy little discord meow meow (wink wink nudge nudge) to marry me. I flew all the way to the UK to talk to my friend gogy about it.
"WHAT RING SHOULD I GET GOG? HE'S THE MOST VALUABLE PERSON IN MEH LOAF!" I yelled panicked.
Gogy looked me up and down and then scoffed.
"How the fuck am I meant to know? Dream is the one who asked me to marry him you twat." Gog said unamused.
"OMG I'LL GET A CANDY RING! BYE GOGS!" I yelled happily before throwing my big muscular body through the wall.
"Good fucking riddance." Bogs murmured in the background.

I robbed a local Tesco and stole all their sweetie ecstasy candies and I hurled myself back to the US of A'S.
I put the weed ring in a box and I went to meet my beloved discord baba grill.

Obama Wama's POV:
My hot,sexy,cute,adorable,strong,muscular,pretty,handsome quack daddy called me and told me to wear something nice so I put on my most kawaii dress and made my way to the local park where drug addicts like to hang out and stuff.
I saw my quack daddy and walked up to him with a big adorable smile on my smol little face UwU. (God forgive me for I have sinned.) 
"Baba grill..you make me the happiest man in the entire world and I want that to happen everyday so will chu marry me my discord kitten?" Quack daddy asked in a soft but sexy tone.
"YES UWU BAKA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!" I jumped up and down excitedly. Then quack daddy picks me up bridal style and we go back to my shitty apartment.

(Weeding pt 2 will be out later)
WC:
306