C5: Just A Fling

TWO WEEKS LATER

I suddenly wake up from napping on the couch hearing a doorbell. I open the door. "Hikaru!" I say hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I ask releasing him from my tight hug. "Just here to see you. I haven't seen you for a while." he says while smiling. I look at him in confusion. "We just saw each-other today at both school and the host club." I say in confusion. He looks away with a slight blush. "Well I wanted to see you uh alone." he says. I chuckle. "Oh I see now." I say with a big smirk. I grab his hand and walk in the house. "My brother won't be here for awhile and my mother is at work." I say with a slight blush.

*****SEXY SHIT COMING quite literally******MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*******

MISAKI AND THIRD POV

We walk into my bedroom and I shut the door. I kiss his smooth red lips and he pulls me closely by grabbing onto my right hip. I twirl my fingers in his auburn hair and play with it. I drag my left hand down his shoulder to his chest and onto his blazer's buttons, unbuttoning them slowly revealing his white collared shirt with a black tie. We remove our lips from each-others and he unzips my jacket taking it off my body revealing my black tank top. I remove his jacket and throw it to the left. He caresses my jaw and kisses my forehead and gently pushes me onto the bed. His knees sitting next to my legs. He leans forward and kisses my cheek, kissing down to my neck. I arch my back slightly as he kisses down towards my blue jean shorts. He unbuttons the button and unzips it, slowly pulling them down my legs and throwing them off to the side revealing my white lacey panties. He kisses my lower stomach and continues kissing my soft lips.

His hand running up and down my hips and thighs. I then flip him over so that I am on top. My knees sitting near his waist. I lean forward and unties the tie, I wrap it over my neck and grins. "Think I pull this tie off?" I sarcastically ask and he smiles. I smile back and kisses the corner of his smiling mouth. Still passionately kissing him I drag my hand down to his belt and I start to unbuckle the belt, he leans his hips up so I can pull the belt out. I handle his penis and kiss his neck leaving some hickeys. His eyes close and slightly moans and ever so slightly arches his back. I place my hand on the bed to keep my body up. She stops and takes off her black tank top off showing her white lacey bra. He smirks and then flips her back over and she squeals. "Hey!" she says but he puts his finger on her lips. "Shh." he says seductively.

He drags his fingers across the entrance to her vagina. Her legs quake and she slightly moans. She blushes. He suddenly stops and she looks at him. "You ready?" he asks sincerely. She smiles and nods. He pulls down his pants and underwear releasing his erect penis. He opens a drawer and puts a condom on. She pulls down her panties allowing him to come in. He enters her and several moans come from both parties. Misaki bites her bottom lip trying to keep the moans in. They passionately kiss each-other and Misaki playing with his auburn colored hair. He thrusts and she's rolling her hips on time. He moves my legs up and holds onto them to keep his body up and to go deeper. Sweat, vanilla and honey combines into the air around us. He kisses my neck and leaves hickeys and slightly bites. "I'm close." I struggle to get out. "Me too." he stutters and smiles. Loud moans come from both of them. Liquid rolls down her entrance and liquid shoots out into the rubber. We remove ourselves from each-other. He pulls the rubber off and throws it into the trash can. I grab the nearby towel and wipe the juices on my entrance.

He falls into the bed next to me and we both breathe in deeply. I place my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head. "That was really good." I say as I draw on his hand with my finger. He blushes and smiles. "Yeah, yeah it was." he says and intertwines his fingers with my fingers.

TWO HOURS LATER

We suddenly wake up to the loud knocks and doorbell on the front door. I stand up wrapping a blanket around me and him putting on his underwear. I look out the window and look down towards the front door and slightly yells. "The host club is here." I say while running around the room trying to find my clothes. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto him on the bed. "Don't worry so much, Misa." he says and lets me go. "Misa?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah it's my nickname for you." he says and stands up. I blush and says, "Ohh." I grab my clothes and put them on and so does he. The door suddenly falls down and the hosts yell "Misaki?". I run downstairs and look at the destruction of the door. "What the heck?" I ask. "Sorry, I'll pay for it." Tamaki says. I look at him with disappointment.

Hikaru walks down the stairs and looks at the hosts confused faces. "Hikaru? You're here?" Tamaki asks. "Yes because she wanted help with an idea for an outfit." he lies. The other hosts walk towards the living room and sits down. Tamaki looks at Hikaru and Misaki and then back at Hikaru. A third lightbulb lights up. He opens his mouth to yell but she puts her hand on his mouth. He mutters something. "Keep it a secret, Tamaki." I say and removes my hand. He points at us with a shocked face. "So you guys are a couple?" he whispers. I look at Hikaru and back at Tamaki. "No we're just a fling." I say and he looks at me with confusion. "You're not supposed to do that until you're married." he says annoyed. I roll my eyes. "Too bad." I say and walk down to the other hosts.

I sit down on a chair. "So why are you here?" I ask. "We are here to tell you that we are going to the beach." Kyoya says. "The beach?" I ask and the hosts nod. "When is it?" I ask and Kaoru and Hikaru grab my arms. "Right now!" they say bringing me into my bedroom. "Get into your swimsuit." Kaoru say. I look at them just standing there watching me. "And will you leave?" I ask sarcastically. They leave and I get into my black bikini fitting into the curves of my body and perfectly holding my breasts. I finally wrap my towel around my body.

We step out of the limo and me and Haruhi run towards the beach. I unwrap my towel and place it under my butt so sand doesn't go in those places. I start making a sandcastle because I am a child.

WORD COUNT-1227