"Congratulations." Agnes says with a smile on her face. She hugs Alec. "Wow Congrats son." Arthur says patting Alec's back. "Twins, Do you know what you're having?" Agnes asks eager. "It doesn't matter as long as they are healthy." Arthur says smiling. Alec nods. "We find out next time we visit Sadie." I whisper to Agnes who smiles in delight. I show her the scan. "Defiantly two girls, Look how small they are." She says smiling. "I hope I don't have a girl." Alec Huffs. Arthur chuckles. "The worst." He says. The two exchange a laugh. "Alright we better be going. Gotta tell Liv's parents." Alec says quickly kissing his mom. "Tonight. 6" He says before we leave and we make our way back to my parents house.

"Pregnant!?" My mom says. "Not again." Kassie huffs. "Cool." Jordan says shrugging. My dad stayed silent. "Not only pregnant but twins." I say with an enthusiastic smile. Their faces dropped in shock. I take the Ultra sound out of my pocket and then I show it to them. "Aww" My mom says smiling. "Congratulations." They all say. I smile. "so how far along are you?" Kassie asks. "28 days." I say smiling. "Wow." My dad says shocked. I quickly pull out my phone and I text Bolton 'Heads Up, Another two babies on the way. Hope Hailey and Albany are doing fine.' I press send and quickly I wait for his reply. "So do you know what you're having?" My mom asks, We shake our heads. "Next time." Alec says smiling. We have a brief chat. I look at the clock, it read two. "Alec we better be going, Alpha Miko should be arriving soon, we have one more stop off." I say with a smile. "Grandma and Grandpa's." My dad says raising his eyebrow. I nod with a smile on my face. He kisses my cheek "See you at 6." He says with a smile and then we leave. 

"Wait in the car, I'll be right back." I say as we pull up outside my Grandma and Grandpa's. They all smile and nod, I quickly jump out of the car, I knock on the door. My grandma came to the door with a smile on her face. "So is it true?" She asks before I entered. I smile and nod, she hugs me "Congratulations? How are you feeling my dear?" She asks trying to push me in the door. "I can't stay long Grandma, Guests are arriving at Four." I say looking at the clock which was on the wall behind her. It was 3:15 "Your Grandpa isn't here but he'll be back in time for the meeting, I'll let him know before." She says smiling, she waves at the car. "Hello Jett." She calls with a grin on her face "Hello Nanny" Jett says winding down the window. "Hello Nanna." Cooper calls smiling as his head appears from the back. "Oh hello Cooper." She says waving, She waves at Alec. And quickly we say our goodbyes. I hop back in the car. "Well that was quick." Jett says mockingly. Alec chuckles. "Alright, Let's go home and get ready" Alec says smiling, he turns on the switched off engine and begins driving home. 

"So what happens we meet them there? What if they don't come at 4." I say as Alec carries Eli in, Eli turns his head for a moment he looked at me, he looked like a spitting image of Alec. I smiled. "What?" Alec says confused. I shake my head "Nothing." I say smiling. "We don't meet them there silly. I'm the Alpha." He says smiling. "Once they arrive. The guard will call me letting us know, then we will arrive once they have settled in their new home." Alec says smiling. "So Why should we get dressed?" Jett says. "Because I'm the Alpha, we gotta look good for the introduction." He says winking at me. "Mona bought the boys over suits. They're on their beds." Alec says looking over at Jett and Cooper. "I'll put Eli in his new suit while you do Theo." Alec says looking at me. I smile as I lift up Theo. "Careful." Alec says quickly taking Theo with his spare arm. "I'll carry Theo up." Alec says kissing my forehead. I smile up at him. "You know what. I'll do the boys, you just concentrate on making yourself even more beautiful than you already are." Alec says running up the stairs. I follow behind them and I head in to the bedroom where Alec started on the boys. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a blue halter long dress. I pulled out a pair of blue matching heels. I put the heels on and then the dress. "Are you sure you should be wearing heels?" Alec asks me. "I'm fine." I say shaking my head and smiling, I walk over to the mirror and I stand looking at myself, I notice a small bump but I quickly dismiss it. Alec walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, he was still taller than me he placed his arms around me smiled "To think there is two babies inside of you." He says placing his hands on my stomach, I smiled and placed my hand over his, we looked in the mirror. The camera flashed behind us. "Hey I found this old thing lying around." Jett says holding up a camera. Alec rushes to Jett taking the camera off him. "Don't." Alec says sternly, he places it in the draw slamming it shut. Alec walked over to the boys and continued getting them ready, Jett looked confused as I walked over, I straightened his bow tie and tucked in his shirt. "Sleeves up or down?" I ask him. "Up." He says with a smile. I roll the sleeves up and it reveals a gold watch. "Where did you get that?" I ask him. "Alec, he got it for me on my birthday silly." He says giggling, I smile at him. I hand him his jacket and he folds it over his arm, I notice his hair cut and smile. I quickly comb over his hair and brushed his fade. "I like it." Jett says with a smile. "So do I." I say smiling. Cooper walks in, I tucked his shirt in and rolled his sleeves up. He wore a gold watch aswell. "Alec got it for me." He says smiling. Alec smiles as he fixes Theo's tie, He then ties Theo's laces and then places him down on the floor. Theo runs to Coopers side. Alec quickly gets Eli dressed, he then puts Eli in his crib, Eli stared up at the spinning toy above him. "Alright you three go watch Tv while I get ready." Alec says smiling at the boys. "Hold Theo's Hand." I shout to Jett. "Come on Theo." Jett says smiling holding out his hand, Theo takes Jett's hand and they leave. Alec walks over to his wardrobe pulling out a black suit. He smiles at me and shrugs. "Go for it." I say with a smile. "White or Black Shirt?" he asks me. "White, Black Tie." I say with a smile, He smiles and does what I say, we stand in the mirror, he faces me and I straighten his tie. Alec smiles. "What was on that Camera?" I ask him. He sighs and begins walking back over to the drawer, he takes the camera out and throws it to me I catch it. I turn it on and start flicking through the pictures. I knew it was Alec's family before, they looked perfect, there was a picture of Alec holding a screaming baby beaming widely, another was a picture of him and a little boy, out on the football field, the little boy held up his trophy. Alec smiled proudly. I turned the camera off and I looked over at him, I smiled and then I put the camera in the back of the drawer, under the clothes. "It's there whenever you need it." I say smiling at him, he walks over to me and holds me, he kisses my lips. Just then the phone rang, Alec pulled it out of his pocket and answered. "Hello." He says "..." I couldn't hear the person. "Alright great, we'll be right over." Alec says with a smile on his face. He puts the phone in his pocket. "They have arrived." he says. He lifts up Eli and carries him down the stairs, I switch the TV off while Alec lifts up Theo with his spare arm. Jett and Cooper run out the door, I grab the two baby bags and I lock the door behind me, I then turn around and I unlock the car, Alec opens the door to strap Eli in while I walked over to the boot to put the bags in. Cooper climbed through the boot in to the back, he strapped himself in, Jett climbed in the door and I shut it behind him. I climbed in the front just as Alec climbed in, I held up the keys and we both smiled. Alec started the Engine and began driving to the pack house.