Introduction:

-INTRODUCTION-
No part of my story may be reproduced in any form or any means electronic, or mechanical. Including screenshots, photocopy, recordings, or by any means information storage and or retrieval systems without my written or typed permission as author.

-WARNINGS & DISCLAIMERS-
The characters do not have anything to do with original characters, identity and or personality wise. Other races, nationalities, genders, sexualities & ethnicities are present for this is a pro-diversity book.

Warning: Chapter's will eventually get graphic; it will depict the murders of quite a few people. If you aren't comfortable with that read at your own risk*

This book has wild, offensive characters who speak what's on his, her, or their mind. This includes crazy, wild, sexual, and offensive jokes.

The characters in my book struggle with everyday occurrences, this incudes thoughts on suicide, trauma, depression, anxiety, bullying, stress, and any other otherwise unmentioned issues.

-AUTHORS NOTE-
  On that note, please keep in mind that I'm a fairly new writer, so there might be grammatical and/or spelling errors. If you find any, feel free to comment and I'll fix them as soon as I get a chance.

I want to thank my readers who've inspired me to continue writing. I've worked really hard combining several different story ideas to make one cool book.

It took me a while to write, type, and convert everything from paper to a typed document. So, without further-ado have fun and enjoy. I try to update regularly about every two weeks. If you want more chapters, feel free to comment and or vote.

-WRITERS QUOTE-
"Write, write, and write some more. And read you absorb everything you read. whether you're aware of it or not. But I think writing is something you only get better at the more you do it and the more life you amass to inspire your writing.

So don't worry about publishing, enjoy what you write, experiment, and play around with your writing. I might be the writer, but you'll always be the words."