"Help! Help! Help!" Robin yelled dragging out the last help. "Hey, would you stop yelling?" Steve pleaded. "Steve! Oh my god!" Robin beamed. "Steve...Are--Are you okay?" I asked. "My ears are ringing and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good." he said. "Well, good news is that they're calling you a doctor." Robin chuckled. "Is this his place of work? I love the vibe. Charming." Steve joked. "Yeah, tell me about it. So, okay, do you see that table over there to your right?" she asked and Steve turned his head to the left. "No, your other right." she corrected and he turned his head the other way. "Oh." he mumbled. "Yeah, okay. And do you see those scissors?" she asked. "Uh-huh." he answered. "Yeah, well, I think if we all three move at the same time, we could get over there, and then maybe one of us could kick the table and knock them into one of the others laps." Robin explained. "And I could cut the binds." Steve connected the dots. "Yeah, and we could get out of here." Robin finished. "Gotcha. Okay, yeah, we can do that. Those morons. They left scissors in here?" Steve questioned. "Yeah, morons." Robin agreed. "Total morons." I laughed. "Okay, so, on the count of three, we're all gonna hop." Robin explained. "Okay, good, hop on three. I gotcha." Steve said. "All right. One...two...three." Robin counted ad we all hopped. "Okay, that worked." she smiled. "Okay." Steve said. "All right. Let's try again." Robin said. "One, two, three." we chorused and did it again successfully. "Holy sh!t, this is gonna work." Robin cheered. "We're close. Ready?" Steve asked. "Okay, one, two, three." Robin counted down and we hopped, but this time we fell. I was left stuck in the air from where my placement was, but I'm pretty sure for most of it I was blacked out a little. Robin started laughing. "Are you laughing?" Steve asked. "Yeah." Robin answered and continued to laugh. "Jesus!" Steve sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's just...I can't believe...I'm gonna die in a secret Russian base with Steve 'The Hair' Harrington and Y/n Byers. It's just too trippy, man." she laughed. "We're not gonna die. We're gonna get out of here, okay? Just...you gotta let me just think for a second." Steve reassured her. "Do you remember, um, Mrs. Click's sophomore history class?" she asked. "What?" Steve puzzled. "Mrs. Clickity-Clackity. That's what us band dweebs called her. It was first period, Tuesdays and Thursdays, so you were always late. And you always had the same breakfast. Bacon, egg, and cheese on a sesame bagel. I sat behind you two days a week for a year. Mister Funny. Mister Cool. The King of Hawkins High himself. Do you even remember me from that class?" she asked. "Of course, you don't. You were a real *sshole, you know that?" she asked. "Yeah, I know." he answered. "But it didn't even matter. It didn't matter that you were an *ss. I was still...obsessed with you. Even though all of us losers pretend to be above it all, we still just wanna be popular...accepted, normal." Robin explained. "If it makes you feel any better, having those things isn't all that great. Seriously. It just baffles me that everything that people tell you is important, everything that people say you should care about, it's all just...bullsh!t. But I guess you gotta mess up to figure things out, right?" Steve puzzled. "I hope so. I feel like my whole life has been...one big error." Robin said and we all chuckled. "Yep." Steve laughed. "At least it can't get any more messed up than this." she chuckled. "You know, I wish I'd known you in Click's class." Steve said. "Yeah?" Robin questioned. "Really, I do. Maybe you could've helped me pass the class. Maybe instead of being here, I'd be on my way to college right now." he said. "And I would have no idea that there were evil Russians beneath our feet, and I would be happily slinging ice cream with some other shmuck." Robin laughed. My heart broke into a million pieces. Steve was sat flirting with her and I just stayed quiet and kept to myself the whole time. "Gotta say, though, I liked being your shmuck. It was fun while it lasted." Steve said. "It was." Robin agreed. Then at that very moment, the buzzer went off and the door opened. "Where were you going?" The officer jokingly asked. They picked us all up and got the chairs back on their legs. "Try telling the truth this time, yes?" The man asked bending over in front of Steve. "It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful." The officer chuckled. Then a man with a large gun-looking thing walked over to Steve. "Wait a second. Wait. Hold on. Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing?" Steve asked in a panic. "It will help you talk." The doctor said and then grabbed Steve by the hair. "Don't touch him!" I yelled trying to get myself out of the restraints. "Did you even clean that thing?!" Steve asked still yelling at the top of his lungs. The doctor only looked at us and stuck the needle right into Steve's jaw. Then Steve started screaming in agonizing pain. The next thing I know I'm being shot in the jaw with the needle and screaming at the top of my lungs.