Chapter 16 - Izu

Magsimula sa umpisa

"OH, MY NEZU LOOK!?" Someone shouted at the entrance to everyone's shock as girls and boys became jealous as they saw the pure goddess enter the building with his lover. "MAMA IZU!!?" The old Class A students as they all ran up to their mother. Izuku's eyes widen as he sees his kids. He felt tears were about fall down his face at the same time was so happy to see them all together. "Kids, it's been so long since I have seen you all in person and together." He kisses every one of his kid's foreheads, bringing warmth to each one of them. "Izubro, you look so stunning as you glow so bright." Izuku giggles at the comment from Kirishima. "Thank you, Eij!" Izuku places his hand on his lover's chest as Aizawa has a right arm on his waist to ensure he feels safe. "How about we enjoy the party, problem children." The homeroom laughed as they agreed to their dadzawa. As they all went in groups on the dance floor, some went to chat or eat.

Izuku and Shoato head to the dance floor as their song starts to play. The two dance, not paying attention to anyone in the world because it is just the two o them. Izuku looks up to his partner to see so much love in his eyes as he can't describe which he doesn't care because he loves this man to death. He couldn't wait tonight to tell him about the baby. He could no longer hold it in any longer.

After a couple of songs, Izuku told Shoato that he would get something to eat as Shoato said he would talk to President Mic and Midnight. Once Izuku was getting food for himself and his baby. Ururaka came up to him. "So you shouldn't get that it wouldn't be healthy for the baby." She whispers low for him only to hear. Izuku looks at her with shock, but at the same time, he can't blame her because she's pregnant. Mom instinct can tell someone else is too pregnant. "Thank you, Uru." She smiles, "No problem. Are you going to tell dad?" He nods as the two walk over to an empty table. "Yeah, I was planning to tell him in a quiet area tonight." She couldn't hold her excitement for Izuku. The two start talking about baby stuff as they eat their food and drink. Izuku found out that she would give birth in a couple of months. She complained that her husband, Iida, always contacted her every few minutes to check if she was okay on the mission and portal. Izuku laughs at her because they both know he is hugely excited to see their kid come into the world. At the same time, make sure Ururaka has a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Hours have passed as Izuku hung out with a few of his, but he has since Aizawa a couple of times. "Kacchan?" "Yeah?" The two walking backyard of the event area. "Do you know where Sho is?" Katsuki smile at his big brother as he knows where exactly he is. "Of course, we are going to him right now." Izuku's smile was soft as they continued talking about life since he hadn't since his little brother for months and how both of their schedules were too busy to plan a day to hang out. Katsuki stops a few feet from where someone special awaits him. "Kacchan?" Katuski smiled softly at his older brother before hugging him. "I can't go any further. You have to go all by yourself. It's your life choice." He lets go of Izuku as he walks away back to the party. Izuku looked at his brother walk away before looking at the path before him. He took a deep breath and walked down the beautiful, unique way. A cheery blossom fell on him with the peaceful wind coming in and out. He was in awe. He would love to stay here forever. He found himself on this platform surrounded by cherry blossom trees with beautiful lights to give out their beauty.

 He found himself on this platform surrounded by cherry blossom trees with beautiful lights to give out their beauty

"Hello, love," Shoato said with a smile as he held a bouquet of roses. Izuku walks up to him and hugs him, and kiss. "Oh, babe, you shouldn't have." Shoato laughs softly as he looks at him, smelling the rose. "There is a reason why I want you out here." Izuku made a huh sound as he titled his head to the right with a confused look. "Izu, you are the most amazing person. I'm so lucky you will be even in my life. I would never take it for greed." Izuku felt his face become redder by the comment. "Sho.." Was the only thing that could come out of his mouth as he stund by him. "You are my hold world Izuku. Yeah, we have bumps, but that's what comes into relationships. It proves that I need to take the bigger step in our relationship. I don't want boyfriends and boyfriends anymore." Izuku became a bit nervous as he heard the last sentence. "Instead, I want us to become." As he started to go to one knee, Izuku felt tears fall down his face as he gasped. "Izuku Midoriya would make me the luckiest man in this hold world to be my husband?" Shoato opens the box to reveal the most beautiful ring he ever seen in his life as he cries more.

 "Izuku Midoriya would make me the luckiest man in this hold world to be my husband?" Shoato opens the box to reveal the most beautiful ring he ever seen in his life as he cries more

He could describe what he felt as he laughed through his tears. "YES, Yes, yes!? I'll marry you!" Shoato stands up and slides the ring on his finger, dipping him into a passionate kiss as their children and his friends cheer on the sideline. They were shouting many things, but all ball under congratulations the two as most of all the shock on how incredibly soft Shoato was proposing to Izuku. The two pull away from each other as they lock for a few more seconds and smile at each other.

"Since you surprise me with this, I have something to tell you too." Everyone becomes silent. They become open ears to hear what Izuku has to say. "You know how I have been kind, having multiple mood swings and vomiting in the morning." Shoato nods his head Izuku smile at him and starts to rub his stomach, giving him a slight clue. "Izu..." Tears began to form in Shoato's eyes as a smile crept on his face. "Yes, Sho, I've been pregnant for a month and a few weeks now." Shoato pulls Izuku closer to him as he sighs with a big smile. "I'm going to be a dad." Izuku laughs as he hugs his lover and nods in his chest. "Of course, love." Shoato kissed him as he glad gave back the same passion in the kiss. He pulls away as he smiles, "You truly made me the happiest man ever." Izuku kissed Shoato on the cheek with a smile. "Well, you deserve to be happy so does everyone in this world." "Yeah yeah, come here, give me another kiss." Izuku giggles as he gives in the kiss.