Chapter 9 - Danger

The light flickers on scaring Izuku. As his eyes dilated in fear to see his mother drinking some beer. "You seem like you had a fun time you little slut..." She got up and started walking to him as he took a few steps back from him. "M-Mom...you was supposed be gone for another week." Inko gave him a wicked smile. "Change of plans.~" Izuku legs start to shake in fear wondering what she is planning to do to him. Inko grabbed his hair, yanking it. "You enjoyed getting look at by grown man you slut?!" He was thrown to the floor on the corner of the wall that divides from the living room to the kitchen. "N-No.." He grounds as he holds his stomach as he gains a kick by his mother non stop. "Then why are you on date with him!" She shouted as she levitated the knife in the air ready to aim at Izuku. Just as she allows them to attack him. He got up to dodge it but most of them got attached to his back in both of his legs. He screams in pain as tears start to fall down his face. She grabbed him by the hair and took the room that he called the red room. He knows that he won't be able to get out of a live.

~Midoriya POV~

My vision was just red from all the blood dripping from my face. I think it been long as none other 6 hours of beating mix of rape from some Inko's man toy. I know that Inko is asleep now. I crawled my way out of the room back into the bedroom.  Luckily my tablet is in contact with my phone where I can easily go in the groupchat. I look to see if all of them are active. I cough up blood as I press the group call button.

~Video Call Activated~

GreenBean started call
Sleep Deprived join call
RatGod join call
18+ join call
ChickenNuggets4Life join call
FireBall join call
SirenHead join call

RatGod: Hey guys *sip his tea as his video turn on camera*

Sleep_Deprived: how everyone *he let out a yawn turning on camera*

18+: Nothing much but heard someone had fun time tonight~ *turn on camera*

ChickenNuggets4Life: *turn on camera and have a smirk* ooooh someone had a date?

Sleep_Deprived: *blushing brightly* S-Shut up

GreenBean: *chuckle weekly* that sound great to hear

FireBall: *turn on camera with a worry look* Izu why your camera is not on?

SirenHead: *turn on his camera* yeah buddy what's wrong

GreenBean: *cough heavily* how fast can you guys get here?

FireBall: I can be there in minutes with Hawks if needed just turn on your camera *start jumping from building from building*

Hawks: *tagging along flying next to Enjie* birdie can you turn on your camera

GreenBean: *turn his camera revealing his cuts and blood pouring out of me* hehe...don't scream loud...

All: *Gasp in horror and as  there a tear of rage being shown in all their faces. They all start heading to Izuku's apartment*

GreenBean: *cough up a lot of blood* I'm sorry that I'm not good enough... *giggles as tears start fall down his face* I could never good enough for love either

Sleep_Deprived: *bit of rages* YOU ARE WORTH OF LOVE IZUKU *he was a few minutes close to the apartment* I FUCKING LOVE YOU.. *he took a deep breath to stop yelling* I'm almost there you better not die on me

GreenBean: *hear banging from the front door going be bust down* hehe...Enji-san is here b-but it's getting blurry.

ChickenNuggets4Life: we can find his room, it's hidden!!!? Where is he!!

Inko: you would never find that slut in time *she start to laugh loudly*

GreenBean: I'm sorry..follow the blood trail, kick the wall down... *his eyes fallen down shut*

~Video Call Deactivated~

~Normal POV~

Enjie kicked the wall down to find Izuku in a pool of blood as he heard many others who couldn't make it in time shouting at him to open his eyes. Aizawa came in pushing Enjie out of his way as tears started to pour out of his eyes. "Izu wake up please please! We promise to go on another date!?" He cries as the tears fall down on his face as a teardrop falls down his face. Flame starts to be activated around Izuku, gasping for air but weakly. Aizawa stands up to Hawks. "You fucking birdbrain you better fly fly as fucking fast you can to UA and hand him to Recovery Girl so help me if he dies in your arm. I'm ripping all of your wings off!?" Hawks didn't complain at all but flew off at high speed.

Aizawa looks at Inko. "And you..." He kicked her with his boots. "You filthy whore. You don't know how badly you hurt your own child! You supposed to protect your kids you a fucking mother." He picks him up full of anger and rages but he just smiles at him. "Do you know an abusive mother like you who becomes a prisoner?" Inko doesn't even say a thing, he leads her closer to him as he whispers in her ear, "They become someone bitch..." She had fear on his face. Aizawa smiled with a big grin as seeing the fear in his face. He shoved their trusted deactivated to put her in custody.