Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

"Wild child or Angus thongs and perfect snogging?" Molly asked waving each DVD in front of me.

"Isn't Keane watching?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yeah I am, and no to both of those! Let's watch Die Hard or something!" He interrupted taking a seat next to me with a bowl of popcorn.

"Urm... no, which one, Louise?" She asked

"Molly, Brad is coming in a sec, I doubt he wants to watch a stupid chick flick..." Keane said shovelling the popcorn into his mouth, I gasped

"They are not stupid! Angus, thongs and perfect snogging it is then!" I told her narrowing my eyes at Keane, he chuckled

"He isn't is he?" She asked, eyes wide, Keane nodded laughing and Molly jumped on him smacking his with pillows

"Molly get off me!" He cried

"You STUPID BOY! Why are you my brother?! Urghh!" She yelled still hitting him and the door bell went, Molly carried on so I decided to answer it.

"Hi Brad, come in" I greeted answering the door and walking back to the lounge.

"Hey, urm, what the hell?" He asked staring at the two fighting.

"Don't ask." I said strolling over to the TV and putting Harry Potter in the DVD player. Popcorn was now scattered everywhere. I whistled.

"Behave children!" I shouted, Brad chuckled "Now shut up and enjoy the movie" I smiled sweetly sitting down in the middle of Molly and Keane breaking up the fighting. Keane was sat next to the arm forcing Brad to have to sit beside Molly. She rolled her eyes and gave Keane the evils, I laughed at the pair.

Keane smiled at me and nudged me, I returned the smile. We sat through the movie with Molly constantly fidgeting and making regular visits to the bathroom.

"Oh, I need a wee again, be right back" She said getting up

"Have you got diarrhoea?" I asked and she went bright red.

"Aww! Bless you, you should have just said!" Keane exclaimed laughing, she went even redder and I swear steam was coming out of her ears.

"I'm gonna KILL YOU!" She shouted at Keane and we burst out laughing.

"Sit." I demanded pointing at her seat. She pouted and have me puppy dog eyes but I raised my eyebrow and she sat with a huff.

"Fine" She sighed crossing her arms. Everyone went silent and our eyes were on the screen, luckily for Molly the end of the film was only 5 minutes away and as soon as the credits started rolling she raced out of the room and I laughed.