𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙

"You followed me home?"

Y/n jumped at the sudden presence of a voice beside her. She glanced over and saw Michael looking at her, his eyebrows furrowed, awaiting her answer. What could she say? What would she say?

"I'm sorry," she whispered, hanging her head. "Honor begged me to do it, but I feel really guilty about it, I'm not going to do anything she asks me to anymore, I'm done. I promise. I'm sorry."

"Hey, hey, listen Sunflower, she told me everything. I don't blame you. I understand. It's alright," he said.

"Are you sure? I feel real bad about it, I don't want you to think of me as a bad guy because I did that."

"Y/n, I promise, it's okay," he replied, lifting her hand and placing a light kiss on her knuckle. Y/n's jaw dropped slightly, the corners of her mouth turning upwards. He gave a small, playful bow, and looked up at her through his eyelashes. Her breath hitched in her throat at this, and she knew people were staring.

"Y/n?" Travis asked.

"See you in class, Sunflower," Michael winked, leaving her side and Travis replaced him not long after.

"What's up, Travis?"

"One, I have time to talk right now if that's okay. And two, what is up with you and Dipnicky?"

"One, yes I can talk now. Two, nothing is up with Michael. Talk to me."

"Well... I'm going to be in that play, and..."

"And...?"

"I don't like Christine anymore."

"You don't like Christine? Okay, that's okay, do you like someone else instead?" Y/n questioned.

"I don't know..."

"My advice is to just follow your instincts. Do what feels like you. Do what you want. Be yourself, if you don't like her anymore, you do what you feel is right," Y/n told him. Travis nodded, a smile on his face.

"You're right. You're always right. Thank you, Y/n! I owe you!"

"You don't owe me anything, Travis. I'm happy to help anytime you need it, okay?"

"Got it. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

*Time Skip*

After a pretty uneventful day, Y/n headed home, ready to finally get some sleep she so desperately wanted. These past couple of days have been exhausting and she just wanted to rest for a while. Maybe she'd watch some Doctor Who once she reached the house. She felt pleased that she helped Travis, even just a little bit. He deserved the world, even if the world didn't deserve him. A tap on her shoulder caused her to spin around, almost hitting the culprit in the face.

"I surrender, don't attack me!" Michael smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention, I'm so sorry!" Y/n apologized.

"It's fine, I'm fine, I shouldn't have scared you," he replied.

Y/n tilted her head. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing."

"Well, that sounds convincing," Y/n teased. He smiled at her comment and started walking beside her.

"Okay, I lied. I used to walk down this street all the time. Do you want to see my favorite house?"

"You have a favorite house?"

"Yeah, it's really nice inside."

Y/n chuckled. "You've been inside?"

"All the time," he responded. "Come on!" Y/n slightly shook her head as she watched Michael run up to the large doors of the white house. Bushes bordered the main path while pillars stood in front of the fancy building. Michael fiddled with the doorknob, and that was Y/n's first sign. Something wasn't right. He opened the door, rushed back and grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling her inside.