Dammit! Thats too confusing!

I was in my own thoughts when I heard the knock on the door. I quickly got up opening the door, not wanting them to be mad, right?

As I opened, I froze on my spot, it was one of my brother who was glaring at me in the living room.

𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

He looked at me boringly, "Dinner is ready." he said and started walking making me follow him like a lost puppy.

He is huge! I almost reached his chest. Howcome, my height is too short? Its not like I was starved or something.

That's the only good thing that good for nothing stepfather did for me. He never let me starved because according to him, I can't die before him.

I shuddered at the memory and continued following him until I bumped into someone's back.

"Ouch" I frowned looking up to see my same scary brother stopped making me bump into him.

"What are you? Fucking five? Can't you walk properly?" He shouted making me flinch back.

"I-I a-am sorry" I immediately looked down biting my lip hardly.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘵! 𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸!
𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘥. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦?

The next moment, he grabbed my already bruised forearm and started dragging me to go knows where.

And I followed quietly letting him do anything he wants. I have learnt to be submissive in every situation and trust me, I learned that hard way.

As we reached the dining room, everyone eyes were on me and I squirmed under their gazes.

"Sandro! Leave her arm!" Alexander spoke with so much coldness nad dominance that I almost gulped.

There is something about him that intimidates me. That cold glare he gave. His stone expressions. And moreover how less he speaks.

"Lily, Come and sit here" He spoke and I nodded walking forward to sit on the chair between Bruce and Brian.

Atleast I am safe between them.

"So Let's start with introductions first. Older to younger" Alex said.

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹? 𝘠𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨.

"Is this even necessary? Sandro scoffed earning a glare from Brian.

" Okay 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪, I am Alexander and I am 26,your legal guardian" Alex spoke making me nod my head.

"And I would appreciate if you start giving verbal answers. We don't read minds" He spoke sternly making me nod my head again to which he raised his brows.

"Y-Yes I-I mean okay"

"I am Brian, your second oldest brother and I am 25.You can come to me anytime you want for any help" He smiled softly making me smile back. His smile is contagious.

"Sandro, 21.And Dont fucking dare to talk to me" Sandro glared making me gulp down.

"Bruce, You already know, Am 19,younger twin and your favourite brother" He winked maing me smile.

"Luca, 19" My last brother said. His voice was so hard and rough that it send shivers down my spine. Never go on his bad side.

Now they all look at me for god know what. I raised my eyebrows confused looking at Bruce.