chapter 10

This chapter will have mature content🔞

Pete's pov

"Where are you going?" I asked Vegas because he was dressed very well. "I'm going to a bar." he told me and I remembered what happened the last time he went to a bar. "why are you looking at me like that?" he asked and took me out of my thoughts.

"Vegas, can I come with you?" I asked him and he turned and looked at me. "I'm tired of being at home all the time." I told him, trying to convince him. "Okay, you can come but you'll be with me all the time." he told me and I shook my head.

"Good, go change, I'll wait for you here", he told me and I ran to my room to find something good to wear. After many tests I found something good and put it on.

"Vegas, I'm ready." I told him and he looked at me for a long time which made me blush. "You're stunning." he told me and I blushed more. And he is very handsome."and you are handsome too". I told him and he smiled at me. "let's go."

We entered the bar and sat in a very nice place. Vegas went and bought us something to drink. Although he told me not to drink too much.

"What's your name?" an unknown man asked me and came and sat next to me. "Pete". I told him and he smiled at me. "Are you alone here?"He asked me and came to sit closer to me."Who are you and why are you talking to my boyfriend" said vegas as he approached us and he is angry.Did he just call me his boyfriend."oh sorry I didn't know he was taken" he said and got up to leave.

"Anyway, if you get bored of him, come find me." he told me, but I looked down. Vegas came and sat next to me. "Are you okay?" he asked me shockingly. "yes, and you?" I asked him and expected him to get nervous but he smiled at me and drank from his drink.

We got home and Macao was sleeping on the couch."vegas come with me" said vegas and took me by the hand and we entered his room."are you okay?" i asked him and he looked me in the eyes."Pete I don't want to share you. What happened today made me very angry", he told me and I looked down.

"you are mine. No one touches you but me." he told me and I blushed. "please tell me something." he told me and I don't know what to say to him. So I did something better I joined my lips with his.

I felt how shocked he was by what I did, he didn't even think twice about kissing me too. This kiss is very different from all the others we have shared. It has intensified and I honestly like it more. I have no intention of stopping it.

"Pete, don't do this." said Vegas, who stopped the kiss. "Please Vegas." I told him and looked him in the eyes. I could see him suffering. And the more I understood that he was suffering and I was the reason, the more I wanted him.

"Pete, promise me whatever happens today, tomorrow you won't regret it", he said and I kissed him again. This time our kiss was even more intense. I opened my mouth and gave him permission to put his tongue inside.

He continued to kiss me and I could tell from the way he kissed me how much he missed me. I feel so bad that I don't remember him but now I'll try not to think about it. He took my hand and laid me on the bed. He took off my shirt and the pants and looked at me for a minute with so much emotions in his eyes.

He came over me and kissed my neck and started to leave marks. I tried to keep the sounds that wanted to come out of me."don't hold them in.I want to hear them".he said and start liking and biting my niples.He also took off his shirt and pants and we are both naked.I can see his erected cock.

"Vegas please".I told him and he laughed."please what".he teases me.he likes to tease me."fuck me".Vegas sat on his knees and lift me up to the perfect ankle.Before i knew it he filled me with his whole body and i sceamed,feeling that i was coming.

His movement bring me pain but at the same time pleasure.I gripped the bedframe,and my body twisted with happiness.

Even though we were tired neither of us wanted to stop. We both knew how much we wanted each other.So we didn't stop.Until we almost pass out.The last i remember was me and Vegas sleeping next to each other.

(This is the first time i'm writting smut so please be nice)