chapter 4

Vega's pov

We have been in the hospital for a week and today the doctor told us that tomorrow we will be able to go home. I don't know what I will say to Pete. Now I am with him every day. We spent a lot of time together but he still doesn't remember anything and that makes me sad.

"Here's your food." I told him and gave him the bag with the curry. "How do you know this is my favorite?" he asked me and I didn't know what to say to him. There's no way I could tell him that he told me when I kept him at my house.

"I didn't know, I just took it because I didn't know what else to get you." it was the only thing that came to my mind. "But you don't eat spicy food?" he said and I smiled at him. "How do you know I never told you that." I told him and he laughed. "I just know that you don't like the smell because it bothers you so you don't need to tell me."

"Pete, tomorrow the doctor said we can go home." I told him and he shook his head. I was waiting for him to ask me about the house but he didn't say anything

                      ~The other day~

Pete's pov

"Pete are you ready?"Vegas asked me. Today he told me that we will go home, but I have no idea, whose home, he says. I don't want to ask him because I know I will hurt him. I know that I have lost my memory and that I don't remember him, but I will try to remember him and find who he is.

"yes I'm ready". we arrived outside a huge house I can't believe this house is his. He must be rich." let's go inside Macao is waiting" he said and I was happy. I honestly don't know who he is but the only thing I know is that we must have a good relationship.But i'm willing to figure out.

That's it for today

See you tomorrow