The Siblings|Nsfw alphabet

[TW: severe angst warning, and Nsfw elements]

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) The first time The Siblings did it with their lover, aftercare confused them, mainly because they we're used to having sex then throwing the body once it had no more life in it, now it's different. But if anything, Ace is the best at aftercare just by a decimal, they all adore aftercare since they get to comfort their love and hold them.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Luna- herself: she personally doesn't have a favorite body part, all her life she has been taught that she was a monster.
Luna- Michael: She loves his hair. Whenever they have sex she will most definitely be shoving her face into his hair.

Ace-himself: his hands, he can behead someone with his own bare hands and he can also overstimulate Max whenever he wants(as long as Max is comfortable with it)
Ace- Max: he loves his face. He hates how Max doesn't notice how adorable his face is; his eyes, his nose, his mouth, his face, everything is so adorable to him. So whenever they are having sex, he will be caressing his scarred part of his face and kissing him.

Ember-Himself: his dick. He is the only one out of his siblings that would say that out loud. He loves how easily he can dominate Phillip during sex.
Ember-Phillip: he personally loves his eyes. He could stare at them all day. So, yes during sex he will be staring at his eyes the whole time.

Celtic-himself: nothing tbh, he was the mistake of the family for being autistic, he knows this, he knows why his siblings are so protective of him.
Celtic- Danny: * 👁️👄👁️?* doesn't know what that means. He can't choose a body part, he loves all of Danny with all of his broken heart.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) Do I even have to say anything. Apparently so. They were hesitant to have sex at first, mainly because they were scared to accadentaly impregnate their lover thus killing them since they didn't know how to control that ability they had that well. But for now they pull out and cum on their stomach or ass.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Somnophilia. They hate that they like doing this. BUT BUT, they can still see their body language to see if they are uncomfortable with this.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?) I mean they fucked and killed millions of people before going to the Entity's Realm. If anything, Celtic has the lowest sex count; only by 12.(yes they did count how many people that has sex with, Luna has the most at 18,345 Ace comes as second with 18,246 Ember comes third with 18,242 and Celtic comes last with 18,234)

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Generally speaking they all love missionary, they love to see their lovers face will fucking them, enough said

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.) No. The only thing that COULD count as 'goofy' is when aftercare starts, they all flash a loving smile/smirk to their lover. It's full with love.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.) Lmao yes, they had to keep that shit straight despite neither of them being straight. And yes...the carpet does match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect) yes. Yes. Yes. 100% yes. 0% of the time spent having sex is fake, there is love everywhere when they are having sex.