Killer OC|The Siblings

Ace Woods-Appearances:Eyes: RedHair-Forest greenPersonality- calm most of the time but can become brutal if his siblings are hurt

Ace Woods-
Appearances:
Eyes: Red
Hair-Forest green
Personality- calm most of the time but can become brutal if his siblings are hurt. Very protective of his siblings, other killers(both female and male) and his lover. Has a short temper. Gets sleep paralysis and nightmares of his parents as a norm, thus making him hate sleep, thinks of nightmares as a weakness. Has appointments with The Doctor/Herman Carter and The Nurse/Sally weekly

Pronouns: He/Them

Sexuality: Gay

Dating: The Hillbilly/Max Thompson Jr.

Height:6'8

Siblings: Luna Eclipse(Futa Female), Celtic Glass(AMAB), Ember Thorn(AMAB)

Oldest child of 4

Background-

Ace and his siblings grew up in a hateful home. Their parents treated them like they were the devil, mainly because of how their eye pupils were shaped. Their parents wanted to find a solution to 'Kill the Devil's', so they sought to experiment on them. Years of abuse after abuse the 'devil' never came out, it only made Ace and his siblings 'monsters'. They were now able to escape imprisonment. Now they had the ability to break their bones and grow stronger ones instantly. Sight, smell, touch, sound and taste were now enhanced. They became their parents greatest fear. Being able to tear the flesh of their parents so easily gave them a new idea. What did they taste like. They now had a new desire rather than just killing useless humans. Food. Everyone had a different taste and smell. They had to lure prey into their home to take them away from everyone. Seduction. That was the only way. Hundreds became thousands of useless prey that fell under their spell. They learned what breeding was. They found something that could kill humanity, their would be no useless humans anymore. Their kind would be the only thing remaining. (If y'all watched 'Slither' then y'all have a picture of what im about to talk about, if y'all don't, go on youtube go on DeadMeats channel and watch the kill count) When they impregnated their prey, they now had the ability to control their prey; control their mind and bring them back to the siblings home to give birth to what the siblings parents called 'monsters', 'the devil'. They loved the feeling of control. Then, one day, they were promised that they would be able to kill over and over again, with the price of not being able to impregnate any of the survivors and killers(unless they are spoused, The Siblings can control how the impregnation occurs, so if they are spoused the birth won't kill them). They accepted. They were greeted with the other killers. They finally felt accepted. They adapted to a new world of killing and being able to be them without being judged on what they love to do;killing and being cannibals.

Power- Inhuman strength: your appearance becomes almost unbelievable. Grants the ability to put a survivor into the dying state with one hit of your claws.

Perks-
Bloodlust: Your lust for blood is so strong that the entity looses control over you. Giving you the undetectable status effect for 60 seconds

Break and strengthen: Your old ways have not gone forgotten. Gain the ability to strengthen your hearing, sight, touch, and smell. Groans of pain by survivors is increased to 100%. Your line of sight of survivors is increased to 100%(you now have the ability to see survivors when they are hiding in lockers/exiting lockers and when they are 10 meters from a took) You are able to touch scratch marks and see the aura of who was running for 5 seconds. You can smell survivors blood trails when they get taken off a hook for 5 seconds. Break and strengthen has a cool down for 60 seconds