"Don't worry, go back to sleep, sugar. I will be back in no time," was the last thing the biker said before walking out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. A chuckle was heard from Jax's end and Jeremiah couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Sweet talk, is it what makes her go to bed with you?" Jax asked teasingly, knowing that sex wasn't all it was between the two of them.

"Shut it and talk," J said and couldn't resist groaning when more than one laugh was heard from the other side. Great Titus and Ice must be in the room too, and now neither of them would stop teasing him when he came back to the mc.

"Straight forward, she must like it," Jax said and burst out laughing when another groan and a bang were heard. Jeremiah had been dropping his head to the contour in front of him so he could rest it as he listen to their jokes.

"I have better things to do than to listen to your bullshit," was all he said back as he closed his eyes, counting down from ten to one. The three bikers on the other side began to cool down their laugh as they cleared their throat, deciding to become more serious.

"Fine, but you are boring," Jax said, and Jeremiah sensed the new seriousness.

"I called to tell you we got someone we are sure was looking for Evelyn. The man won't speak if she isn't here tho," Jax said, coming straight to the point. It took Jeremiah a few seconds of silence to let the new information sink in. Someone was out for his sugar.

"You want us to come back?" J asked as he wanted his theory confirmed. A sight was heard from the other side of the line as Jax leaned back with worry all over his face, even if Evelyn wasn't a member of his mc he still cared for her after all they had been going through together. The president didn't want to put her in danger, but there were things they needed answers to.

"Yes," Jax answered his biker that gave out a big breath as he thought of all the possible bad things that could happen to his girl.

"And you are sure she will be okay?" j asked, wanting a guarantee that she would be fine. The biker did not want her to get in any danger.

"You know we can never guarantee things like that, but we are a bunch of people out to protect her," Jax said, serious as he knew how important Evelyn was for his biker. Jeremiah thought of all the options they had but understood that they really needed the man to speak, and the only way at the moment seemed to be the one Jax proposed for him, them coming back.

"I will talk to her and get the first plane over," Jeremiah said and sighed as he felt the stress of putting her in danger fall over him. The three bikers on the other side of the line heard the distress in the bikers' voices and looked at each other in agreement.

"We will make sure she is safe when she talks to the man," Titus said, feeling like he needed to tell his friend just that. Everyone knew how much Jeremiah cared for the girl and the leaders had suspected that he one day would ask her to become his old lady.

"Thank you. I need to go but will message when I know when we will arrive," Jeremiah said before saying his goodbyes and hanging up on his leaders. With confident steps and a million thoughts going around his head, Jeremiah made his way up to the master bedroom, where Evelyn lay spread out and looking up at the ceiling. Her hair was like a crown around her head, and the blanket they had shared just a few minutes ago was above her breasts.

When the biker's steps made it clear he was in the room, the detective turned her head to see the brunette man looking at her, longing. It was clear to her that he had gotten some serious information, so she sat up while holding the blanket against her body.

"What's up?" She asked, with worry all over her face. J moved closer to the bed and picked up some cloth on the way, and began to put them on. When a minute had passed, J decided to sit down on the bed and reach for Evelyn's hand.