9

--<3--

--<3--

The wind was blowing the falling snow around the mc territory like it forced the snowflakes to dance in the darkness. Inside one of the rooms, Evelyn sat with the notes she had made over the week she had been on the mc. She hadn't found anything unusual around the place, and that was both worrying and good, she thought. Everyone knew that this mc did something illegal, but at the moment, the only thing she could find as an income was a porn studio. She had only been there briefly as she couldn't stand the smirk on Alaric Cromwell's lips, or as they call him ices. He had been watching her blush for five minutes straight as she needed to inspect the place.

Honestly, who wouldn't when two naked women walked in front of her, together with a man with a fully erected penis! That was not one of her proudest moments. Alaric hadn't pushed himself from telling everyone about the incident either. So, now everyone was mocking her about it, everyone but Jeremiah, of course. The biker had only laughed as he heard about the incident and given her one of his perfect smiles.

Thinking of the biker made Evelyn's stomach jump in lust. For god sake, you do not want to bed a subject. She at least tried to tell herself as she thought about the sweet and funny biker. He was honestly as kind as Victoria, if not kinder, Ev thought as she started to bite on the pencil in her hand. How was she going to ignore a biker that sweet?

Shaking herself out of it, she forced herself to think about the report she was going to give Mr Nelson tomorrow on her free day. It felt weird that she had been there for almost a week. Evelyn looked around the room that had been housing her for the time and told herself that it was pretty nice. Even if the bikers were a bit irritating, Evelyn had secretly enjoyed the time there.

A sound from Ev's phone broke her out of her thoughts. The song told her exactly who it was, so when she replied, she let a smile spread on her lips.

"Well, officer Laswell, what an honour having you calling me," Evelyn said with a smirk growing on her lips. She had grown used to him calling her every evening to make sure she was okay. In the beginning, it had been weird because he was always waiting for her to ask him to pick her up, but now a week later, she believed it to be pretty funny. Ev heard a feminine chuckle from the other line, and she automatically knew it was Emma, James' wife.

"Shh Mrs Laswell, don't spoil my moment," James whispered jokingly to his wife, which made her break out in a full laugh. Evelyn couldn't help but laugh as she loved hearing the two interact.

"I was just calling to see if you were alive," James said when the two women were silent again. Evelyn smiles and lets her sight look at a blank paper in front of her.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are my two favourite persons doing?" Ev asked and began sketching on the free paper. She heard a sight from James and knew something was up.

"It's as always at work, and my wife is a pain in my ass," James joked dramatically. It took a few seconds until he gave up something sounding just like a sight of pain. An evil laugh was heard, and it made Evelyn giggle for herself as she knew James had been kicked. Emma was an awesome woman, and even if she was pregnant, she didn't fail to be the ruler of their house.