[31] - We go shopping/stealing

Start from the beginning

"No but I didn't expect the creator of this game to be a fan too" he said as we started walking again.

He still hadn't remembered the fact I was injured, until he looked at me and his eyes grew. "Right, I was supposed to help you, sorry" he said.

"It's fine" I said and we continued until we found the others.

***

"Ouch that hurt" Felix winced in pain as I put the cotton pad drenched in disinfectant against a cut he had on his cheek.

"Suck it up" I said and continued cleaning the cut before picking up the bandaids.

"What are those" Felix asked with big eyes when he saw the cute animal motive on them.

"These are my crocs" I said jokingly, earning a glare from Felix. "Seungmin picked them" I then said more seriously.

"And you just let him?" He asked.

"They're cute, everyone likes cute animals, look there are pigs" I said holding them up face and pouted. "Oink oink" I imitated what Seungmin had done.

"Yah are you mocking me?" Seungmin asked from beside us.

"I am indeed" I admitted.

"That's rude" Seungmin said but he didn't seem too humiliated.

Felix looked between us and I could have sworn he looked jealous because me and Seungmin were discussing things he didn't understand. "Just put them on now will you" he muttered.

"Okay" I said and took off the end pieces so they could stick to his skin. I leaned a bit closer so I could see where I was putting it, but noticed Felix was staring at me. My heart fluttered when I realized how close we were and my eyes for a second happened to throw a glance at his lips.

"I know what you're thinking of" Felix said as we had eye contact for a second.

"I'm not" I said, knowing what he was talking about.

"You even know what I'm talking about" he said and a smirk formed over his soft lips, I mean his mouth, that I do not think about.

"I don't" I said and placed the band-aid quickly before leaning away and looking everywhere but at Felix's face.

"You done now?" Jeongin asked us when he saw we both had bandage and band-aids on now.

I nodded.

"Great, let's go shopping, for free" he said.

"Were seriously going shopping, now, in the middle of a life threatening game?" I asked and looked at him with disbelief.

"Have you seen yourself? You could need some new clothes, and get a haircut while you're at it" he commented.

I touched my hair as I looked at him a bit hurt. Then I wasn't hurt anymore because I felt my hair was a real mess. A bird might as well live in it. My clothes were also destroyed and dirty.

But a haircut? It would be enough if I only brushed it out.

"Okay maybe you've got a point" I said.