~1~

~3rd Person POV~

A girl with H/L H/C hair, vibrant E/C eyes, S/C skin and an awesome outfit came running down a hallway frantically looking around for the right door.

She finally found the correct door and wasted no time in banging the door open with all her might, in a panicked state.

She stood there, hands on her knees, breathing heavily.

"Sorry *pant* I'm *pant* late *pant* Miss!"

The whole class was looking at her now.
The teacher looked her way, a stone-cold expression adorning her features.

"No matter Miss L/N."
She turned to the class and continued
"This is Y/N L/N a new transfer student from England. So please don't mock any strange customs-"

~Charlie POV~

"She used to go here."
I said quietly, gawking. I never thought I'd see her again. She looked just as perfect as when she left. If not even more.
But had her personality changed at all?
Was she still my Y/N?

Y/N looked at me and smiled warmly, her eyes sparkling.

"Whatever. Miss L/N, take a seat."
Said our teacher.
She turned away from me and made her way over to the nearest empty seat.

Yes, that's definitely my Y/N.

"Charlie, please continue, bring us back to the subject at hand."
The teacher continued.

I made eye contact with my best friend, Berger just as the bell rang, attempting to convey my shock purely through facial expressions and mouthing the word
'What?'
He seemed to catch on, as he mouthed the words 'I don't know'.
The look of shock mirrored his face.

Everyone, including myself, packed up our things and left the classroom, there was a chorus of 'no's as the teacher announced that there would be a test tomorrow, however, I barely registered her words as my mind was still circulating around Y/N.

✩☆🪐☆✩
~3rd Person POV~

After the bell rang, Y/N met up with her best friend since elementary school, Lizzy.

"Oh my God! Y/N! It's been forever! How are you??"

Lizzy squealed as soon as she saw the girl approaching.

Y/N laughed at her friend's behaviour, refreshed by her outstanding amount of enthusiasm.

"I'm doing great Liz, thanks for asking. How have you been holding up?"
She said, with a warm and caring smile.

"There's that British accent I love so much!! I've missed it! And I'm doing amazing!! You know, my grades have been steady, I'm on track for med school, and my follower count across all platforms has increased by approximately two hundred per cent!
Can I hug you?"

Y/N laughed again and replied
"That's great Liz! And of course, you can hug me. Thanks for asking."

The two embraced, and when they parted Lizzy said
"Oh my god. You know what's happening today? Our baseball team is playing! And you know who's on the baseball teammmmm."

She looked knowingly at Y/N.
The girl forced down her blush.
Lizzy had been trying to get Y/N and Charlie together since second grade.
Y/N had never explicitly said that she was crushing on Charlie, but Lizzy had guessed as much. Y/N, however, still managed to deny it when it was brought into the conversation.