╰─➢ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟒

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ 📝 ] : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❛ Hell is other people.❜
〔 Jean-Paul Sartre, "No Exit" 〕

𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S twisted it was to put a bunch of children and families to the test by merely walking to the entrance of the most prestigious school, the Eden Academy.

That's right. It was the day of the interview.

And as of the moment. The four of you are walking along with other candidates and their families. Your father wasn't joking when he said he needed a wife.

All the ones who've seen have both mother and father. In elegant suits and formal dresses. You and Anya wear the same light color pattern because she insisted to it. Not that you're against it.

It shouldn't be a problem for you

It shouldn't be a problem for you. Not at all. What tingles your senses are the familiar prying eyes. The most unpleasant feeling for someone in solitude.

'Could it be in the crowd?' You discreetly traversed your eyes to your side and found out that everyone else has no interest in your little family.

'No. . . Ah! There it is.' Your eyes visibly narrowed at the four silhouettes at the connecting corridor.

There's also a few people in the building on both sides. You fought the urge to sigh, really loud. Mutism be damned. School hasn't started yet, but you're already under the gaze of several school personnels.

"Stay sharp, you three." Loid whispered, gaining your attention and the two. "There are examiners watching us. Just follow the training." You snickered at the back of your mind. 'As expected from a Spy.'