╰─➢ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟏

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ 📝 ] : 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐗

━━━ NOTE.

"Italic." = telepathy communication
Italic without " " = other's thoughts.
'Bold Italic' = your thoughts
Underlined = sign language

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❛ What is evil? All things born from the weak.❜
〔 F.W. Nietzsche, 'The Antichrist' 〕

𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏

Y/N IS INSANELY PERCEPTIVE, it honestly scares Anya a little bit how she notices the simplest details on everything.

Prime example would be how she knew her Telepathic skills

Most of the time, she is shown to express a lackadaisical and idle look, which gives off an unconcerned attitude. This can be interpreted as indifference or a relatively passive demeanor to her peers, Anya included.

She is somewhat socially awkward, as she is terrible at communicating with people and fails at correctly associating with them.

As a result, she acts in a very monotonous way and tends to isolate herself from her peers, not getting involved with social activities.

These traits tend to leave an impression on others that she is cunning, uncaring, breezy, and carefree, while also hinting at aloofness, latency, or generally a sense of apathy toward anything besides issues that specifically concern her.

Her thoughts are controlled up to a point Anya wasn't able to know she already knows her secret.

She was scared stiff, thinking the girl would openly announce in the whole orphanage about her hidden ability.

But you intercepted her concern by promising her to keep it a secret and telling your secret as well, that you're mute.

It's not exactly a secret when everyone in the orphanage is aware you have a disability. However, you made a deal with Anya to never invade your thoughts unless you initiated it.

Something about that interaction made them close and eventually became friends. Anya's the only one who could understand her and Y/N is the first person to know her secret without risking to tell the others.

They eat, play and have fun together, other kids thought they were weird but it didn't really affect their friendship.

"Y/N! I found a newspaper that has your favorite game!" Anya came running down the hallway with the sound of dragging as she telepathically communicated to her friend.