"Ok, I'm ready... Are you really wearing your usual suit?" "Is there a problem?" "No, no, that's not what I meant it's just-" "I wear the pants in this relationship, quite literally in this case." And this was true, Kira was wearing a red skirt that went well with her black thigh high socks. She was also wearing a red short sleeved shirt that was barely visible under her black hoodie that had a red heart with stitches going through it. "I can't help but wonder what you're wearing underneath. Can I get a quick peak~" Lucy said this as a joke but kind of serious too. She still made her way to Kira and grabbed her arms, "You still look really cute." Kira was dumbstruck, those weren't words filled by lust and yet they still had the same affect. Lucy saw an opportunity and took it, she gave Kira a quick kiss on the cheek.

After Lucy let go of Kira, they made their way to the door. After leaving the hotel, Kira just followed Lucy since she seemed to know where she was going. Kira did get a little curious about their destination but Lucy already anticipated the question, "We're almost there, don't get your panties in a twist yet. I think you'll like where we're going."

After over 30 minutes of walking later, they made it to some kind of luxary spa. As soon as Lucy opened the door and pet Kira go in first, Kira was shocked. This place looked amazing and it was just the front desk area. "Hello, do you two have a reservation?" Lucy spoke up, "Yes we do, it should be under "Lucifer."" They lady at the front desk did a little bit of scrolling and found Lucy's name, "Ah, here we go. Please follow me." The two of them followed this lady down the hall and stopped at a certain room. In this room, there was a massage table, a hot tub, a pool, a mini fridge, a bed, and even a TV. "If there's anything you two need, just press that button by the door." And with those final words, she went back to the front desk.

"Alright Kira, take everything off." "Even my-" "Yes." Kira was a little uneasy about this, striping to nothing but her underclothes was one thing, but getting completely nude was something she wasn't quite into. "Can I please just keep my bra and panties?" "Fine." Kira stripped down to her plain black bra and black panties with strawberry prints. When she turned to face Lucy, she saw the demon queen in a black lace bra with black lace panties. The two of them gave eachother a look and it was clear that Lucy wanted Kira to lay on the massage table and Kira did just that. Lucy grabbed a small pillow for Kira to use so she could be a bit more comfortable.

"Now the fun begins~" Lucy used both her arms to massage Kira's backside. This was a different feeling for Kira, it felt so amazing and Lucy didn't even do anything lewd. "Massaging your butt would be a lot easier if your were nude, but I have an idea that can help." Lucy stood in front of Kira and reached behind her to grab her panties. It only took a few tugs to get those panties secured on Kira's forhead. How's that for not doing anything lewd... Lucy went back to giving Kira a massage. The feeling of being massaged mixed with the atomic wedgie was something Kira would never forget. She tried her best not to moan throughout the entire thing but failed many times. There were times when Lucy would playfully spank Kira and there were even times when Lucy would grope Kira's behind.

After quite some time, Kira was released from her atomic wedgie. "Now that I'm done with your back, roll over." Kira did as she was told despite still having a noticeable wedgie. After rolling over, Lucy went right back to work. She began to rub on Kira's legs and then her arms and finally her abdomen. "Ooh, someone's been working out. Looks like you're starting to form abs of your own." Kira blushed at this compliment and thanked Lucy. Lucy's massage methods were just amazing, especially when she grabbed the sides of Kira's panties and pulled them up to her shoulders. After doing so, the massage was over, now she wanted to have her own fun. Lucy picked Kira's wedgie and sat on top of her so they could both see eachother. Kira tried to avoid eye contact but Lucy grabbed her Kira's head with both her hands and looked into her eyes. They stared at eachother for just a few seconds before they kissed.