Ruth and Liam arrive first.
B: dad these are my friends Khai, Serenity and Harmony.
As on cue Zayn Niall and Harry walk in.
Kh: Baba these are my friends Bear, Freddie Serenity and Harmony
S: daddy they are my friends Bear Freddie Khai and Harmony
Ha: father they are my friends Freddie Bear Khai and Serenity
Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam: how do do know each other?
All the kids: we have gone to school together since kindergarten.
The moms: you enrolled them in the same school without knowing it
Louis and Lottie walk in

L: What the hell are you doing here?
Z: I was invited and I want to tell you lads the truth
Li: why now
Z: I couldn't say anything back then since you all were still under contract with Simon and he would have made things worst for you lot.
H: what is the truth
Z: I was forced out of the band. I had gotten hate comments that dealt with my race and religion. I brought it up to management and Simon and they didn't do anything about it. Then management got on me about my weight and forced me to go to vocal training to see how high my voice could reach it caused me to lose my voice and be put on vocal rest until concerts. That caused me to distance myself from you lads. The spaces between keep getting deeper. I actually wanted to finish the tour but Simon saw an opportunity for the band to gain popularity. So I had to take the bullet. If that wasn't enough he forced me into a solo contract.

Li: ...
Ni......
The Tomlinson siblings excluded Lottie,the Payne sisters, Gemma, Greg and Denise, Eleanor, Olivia, Amelia: WHAT!
H: He did whet now?
L: why did you not come to either my performance or my mum's funeral? (Breaks down)
Z: I was scared of what other people would think and up stories and rumors about why I was there. But I should have been there for you. I am sincerely sorry for everything that happened between us after I left the band. I want to explain everything after the interview but you already told me to fook off. (Hugs Louis tight)
L: I forgive you. I have missed my partner in crime.
Z: ditto
Kh: aunt dionya can I borrow your car?
D: yea you can but where are you going
Kh: I just need to get something for later.
D: Okay

F: (to himself) she can't be going there can she?
He goes out to his car.
B: hey do you know where Khai and Freddie are going
S: I overheard Dionya and Khai talking: khai said she was getting something for later but I think that's a cover up she's up to something. Freddie might know where she's headed.
Ha: should we follow them or give them privacy?
B: follow I need to know they're safe
They all head to Bear's car

Khai arrives at the cemetery where Johannah and Félicité are buried. Khai stands in front of Johannah's burial site.
Kh: Nana Jay I just wanted to come tell you that your wish was granted Louis and my father made up today. As a matter of fact just a while ago. But they'll have to work on getting back to how close they were back then...
She then walk a couple of spots down and arrives at Félicité's burial site.
Kh: Hello Aunt Félicité, I just wanted to let you know that my father and Uncle Louis have made amends with each other. Hopefully they can become as close as they were when they were in the band. I wish I got to meet you but from the stories I hear about you, you are an amazing person I am glad to know that I have you as a guardian angel as well as your mom.
She breaks down in tear after that. Strong arms wrap around her and pull her into a warm embrace.
Kh: AHH.. Freddie, what are you doing here?
F: I want to see if you were ok since you seemed kind of off when you left.
Kh: it seems like we tend to know when the other is not doing well...
F: maybe it's a twin thing or soulmate thing there has to be an explanation how do you know where Aunt Fizzy and Grandma Jay are buried?
Kh: Aunt Lottie brought me here once to give me a letter Aunt Fizzy wrote me.
F: oh...
Meanwhile the others:
B: well this is unexpected
S: why?
B: the three of you never met Aunt Félicité or Grandma Jay.
Ha: but that doesn't mean we can't know about the burial site...
S: I don't think it's unexpected because Uncle Zayn seemed pretty close with Aunt Fizzy too.
Ha: Even if we didn't get to meet them the bond our fathers share with them transcends time and is passed to us.
B: is it just me or does it seems like Khai and Freddie has the ability to sense when the other isn't feeling well and so ?
Ha: No but what can you expect when their fathers are Zouis. From what my dad says uncle Louis and uncle Zayn were the same back in the days of the band.
S: we should head back to the Tomlinson's