Accelerator episode 11

Magsimula sa umpisa

She grunts as another boy rushes right behind her, bumping her forward. "Is this for real?!"He almost sounds excited, except that he has a panicky tone in the words. She barely catches herself, looking after him. There's a crowd of people, school kids of all genders, staring up at something that is glowing, color completely gone. They're confused and horrified and shocked. One school girl is staring up, her friend beside her. "Wow." She sounds genuinely impressed. "No way." Her friend says, sounding far less impressed and more worried. The girl moves closer, joining the other two. "What is it?" She looks up, her gaze drawn over the nearby pipes and wall, to a huge multicolored thing, with 10 glowing orbs of all colors and sturdy shape, though a closer look reveals all the light gathering in a giant vine/root ball thing at the very bottom of the orb holder, all color gone from the pipes and everything.

"What the hell is it gathering all of that together for? It almost looks like it's planning to explode and take everything with it, but that would not be useful in making a perfect golem, would it? Asks Misaka Misaka, trying to remember anything she might have read about perfect golems, but there is nothing, so maybe this is part of the spell, which scares Misaka." Last Order is trying desperately not to shy away from the monstrous, disturbing frame holding the orbs, because it really is gross and the building ball is just unnatural, but she knows she has at least winced away from it.

"Goddamn nasty ass thing, isn't it? Don't worry, it only remains like that for a short while, and then something about it will change. Damn ass fuckin people, too stupid to know the difference between pretty, should be fuckin scared and goddamn dangerous. They really should be running a different way." Accelerator mutters, gently running a hand through Last Order's hair, Mikoto setting a gentle hand on the tiny girl's cheek, the small one grinning and leaning into both touches.

"Why are there so many school kids there? Are these the evacuated citizens or another school district entirely? And why must we teenagers be the ones who face the curiosity kills the cat quite so often? There were quite a few adults looking as well." Mikoto groans, completely done because she can absolutely see why there is a quote like that existing, but it really bothers her that most adults aim it at younger people, like they aren't just as bad as them. Curiosity is a human trait and there is no denying it.

"They're all going to get killed and I can't even blame them because I would be getting closer to observe it better, but at least they're staying back like smart citizens." Yoshikawa gives a sheepish grin at the looks she gets for admitting that, but none of them are all that surprised, she was a researcher after all, and that won't ever leave her, despite the fact she never wanted to be one.

"Why am I surrounded by idiots and reckless assholes?" Yomikawa demands from the ceiling, because she is. Accelerator is absolutely reckless and an asshole, while Last Order is an endearing reckless idiot. Yoshikawa is both.

"At least they behave better than some of my patients." heaven remarks, sending a jab at three of the people in the room, since Last Order was pretty good at following his requests, Accelerator and Touma both let themselves out and Yoshikawa does stupid things.

Anti-Skill have guns on it, watching wearily but not making a move. Yomikawa is staring at it as well, shocked and worried about what this could mean. "I... I don't believe it." There's another man by her side, though if he's holding a weapon it's hard to tell." Now what?" She sounds a bit indignant but mostly worried, because there might still be people trapped yet. Roots and cords twined together, the glow from the orbs the only color. The glowing orbs are bright, almost pulsing with color. "In terms of resources, this city's a gold mine." The vines holding all the orbs have thorns on them, clearly to prevent anyone who manages to get close enough from just trying to grab them or anything. "Once my perfect golem reaches completion, there won't be anyone to stand in my way." There's something wrong about knowing the person is talking is male but hearing only a female.