Bring Back What Once Was Mine

Start from the beginning

"Hey, ass-butt!"

Everyone turns to see Castiel and Bobby have appeared. Castiel was holding a Molotov cocktail and throws it at Micheal, who screams as he goes up in flames. Dean and (Name) fell back against the Impala, turning away from the flames. Lucifer held up his hand and turning his head away to shield his faces.

Michael disappears, and everyone turn their heads back to see he's gone. "Ass-butt?" Dean repeated, looking at Castiel, who shrugs. "He'll be back... and upset but you got your five minutes." Castiel said.

"Castiel. Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?" Lucifer asked, staring at the angel with a murderous glare. Castiel steps back nervous and smiles. "Uh... no." He said.

"No one dicks with Michael but me." Lucifer said, raising his hand. He snaps his fingers and Castiel explodes in a rain of blood and chunks of meat. Some of his blood splattering onto Bobby, who stumbles back. Everyone looks at where Castiel once stood in shock.

(Name) shaking, looks at Lucifer and tries to compose herself. "Sammy, can you hear me?" She asked, getting Lucifer's attention. He turn and glares at her, hard. "You know... I tried to be nice... for Sammy's sake." Lucifer said, stepping closer to (Name) and grabbing the front of her jacket. "But you... are such a pain... in my ass." He growled, tightening his grip on her jacket.

Lucifer throws (Name) onto the windshield of the Impala, which shatters. Lucifer stares at her coldly and takes a step towards her, but Dean cuts in between them, protectively. "Sammy, tell me you can hear me in there." Dean said.

"Dean, I'll deal with you later. Step aside." Lucifer commanded, but Dean stood his ground. "You wanna get to her, you gotta go through me." He said, and Lucifer smirks. "Very well."

Lucifer grabs Dean by the neck, with one hand. Dean gagged, grabbing Lucifer's hand and wrist, trying to pull him off but Lucifer had an iron grip. Lucifer smiles maliciously as he hoist Dean up off the ground with one arm.

"Sam... please..." Dean choked out, as he kicks the air, frantically. (Name) attempted to get off the car to help, but Lucifer held up his free hand, slamming her back into the windshield and pinning her there.

Bobby shoots Lucifer in the back, getting the devil's attention. Lucifer turns his head and Bobby shoots him again. Lucifer turns his free hand onto Bobby and makes a twisting motion, snapping Bobby's neck.

"N-o-o-o-o!" Dean and (Name) cried out, with Dean's voice being strained. Lucifer turns his head back to look at Dean. "Yes." He said, tightening his grip and snapping Dean's neck.

Dean's head falls back, his lifeless eyes looking at right at (Name), who was petrified. Lucifer discarded Dean's body to the side, like he was nothing more then trash. "DEAN!" (Name) screamed out in horror.

Lucifer grabs (Name's) legs and pulls her off the hood of the Impala, punching her in the face and making her fall back against the car, spitting blood. She held out her hand, catching the blood bleeding out of her mouth.

(Name) turns to face Lucifer, using the car for support. "Sammy? Are you in there?" She asked. "Oh, he's in here, all right." Lucifer replied, punching her again. "And he's gonna feel the snap of your bones." He said, throwing another punch.

(Name) falls to the ground. "Every single one." Lucifer said, hauling (Name) up to her feet and pins her to the backseat door. "We're gonna take our time." He said, punching (Name) a further ten times.

(Name's) face was now very swollen and bleeding. She puts out a hand to Lucifer's jacket. "Sam, it's okay. It's okay." She said, painfully, and Lucifer pauses, staring down at (Name), confused.