Meeting Reborn

Tsuna finally returned home, feeling good.

She was confident on her history and math tests, which she aced.

Gymnastics went great, and they would get to do dodgeball tomorrow.

Best of all, she had a peaceful lunch with Mochida. (Mainly because Hibari was prowling his school and only allowed Tsuna and Mochida on the roof with him as she provided an extra lunch for him.)

Yeah, Tsuna was popular in Namimori Middle School as the Namimori Princess, not only for her wealth, but for her beauty, brains, and vibrant personality.

She entered her home as Tenji appeared.

"Welcome back Miss Sawada, you have a visitor, and he's not one of your fans. Hes in your room right now." He informed her.

"Hm?.....Thank you for letting me know." Tsuna said as she headed for her room.

Reborn was there sitting on her bed as she arrived

Reborn was there sitting on her bed as she arrived. She could tell he's not normal.

"Hello. Are you the visitor Tenji told me about?"

"Ciaossu. I'm Reborn, I was assigned to tutor you, but in honesty, my real profession is a hitman. I deal in assassination.-" Reborn began but then he felt himself being constrained by something.

He found himself trapped by vines which were used by a beautiful, young woman with flowing hair with a leafy symbol on her forehead. In the manga, she appears tall, her body is covered by a light green dress and heavily decorated with flora. She has leafy, wing-like ears with frond-like wings on her back.

And his chameleon Leon was in the grip of a sombre figure, wearing a mysterious black cloak and hood with no visible appearance or form underneath. If Reborn could see their face, he would be sure they'd be frowning like the lady.

There were others like a large flaming Phoenix, a ice fish of sorts, a kitsune creature, a girl with a bow and arrow poised to attack, a girl with Combat armor, a feline creature made of lightning, four angel like being made of the elements of water, earth, Wind, and fire, a giant transparent bow with pink tips. Additionally, it had yellow six-pointed stars on the bow's tips, as well as having feathery tails that wrapped around Tsuna as if protecting her.

In addition, two large feline creatures appeared as well.

One resembles a huge, tawny mane-less lion or cougar, with enormous, angelic, white wings and a breastplate and helmet of metal, studded with a large, red, precious stone.

The other resembles a black panther with pointy ears, enlarged blue butterfly wings, and a blue gem in the middle of his forehead. The gem is also placed into the silver butterfly armor he wears on its chest. Being a cat, his pupils are slits.

"Who sent you here?" Keroberos snarled.

Reborn realized right away that these beings were protecting Tsuna.

"Be assured, I'm not here to kill Tsuna. I was sent by a man I respect to train Tsuna to be a Mafia boss."

"Mafia boss?" Spinel Sun asked as Tsuna signaled Wood to release Reborn so he could explain more.

"Yes. The Vongola Family. The first boss retired early, and started a family with a local Japanese woman in Namimori, he's Tsuna's great great great great grandfather. The Ninth, who employed me to train her, had three other sons but they were taken out by enemy forces, leaving her as the only Successor by blood. Outsiders cant be the boss even if they are illegitimate children." Reborn said, getting to the point.

"......My sperm donar is part of this, isn't he? Why can't he inherit?" Tsuna said petting Flight as she sat on a chair, the animals close to her.

"He's in charge of CEDEF, which is an ally to Vongola, which refrains him from inheriting." Reborn said.

Tsuna sighed. "Guess there's little option. Is Vongola in charge of drugs or anything like that?"

"No. In fact Vongola started as a vigilante group until the Second Boss and Primo's nephew, Ricardo, took  over and it rose as a Mafia. Now Vongola sits at the top of the Mafia world. However, the two previous bosses, the Eighth and Ninth, worked to restore Vongola's original purpose while fighting the corruption of organized crime. So far its working, but you'll have to be the one to finish the job." Reborn explained.

Tsuna crossed her arms in thought. "Alright, though I will be setting up boundaries that will not be crossed, and I'm not going to kill anyone." Tsuna said as she had her spirits return to their cards.

A number of things were racing in Reborn's mind as Keroberos and Spinel Sun introduced themselves.

"Since you won't be leaving anytime soon, I suppose we should introduce ourselves. What you saw were the Sky Cards, which is a power Tsuna inherited from our previous master. We serve as Guardians and Guides for her. I'm Keroberos Sun Guardian of the Sky Cards."

"And I'm Spinel Sun, Moon Guardian of the Sky Cards."

Then Tsuna told Reborn a bit about her powers, her cards actually, and how she inherited the estate along with a pet shop that she tends to once a week and over summer as she has employees there.

As Nana calls them for dinner, Reborn thinks the events in his head. For now, he put Iemitsu's demise on hold. He's gonna have to reevaluate on tutoring his new student.
------------
Plz comment