"However, If I were in his place then I would have definitely crossed seven seas for you," he said without missing a beat.

"Thank you," she took a bite of the chocolate and smiled.

"Won't you ask me for a promise like every other time," he kept the book on the table and snaked both of his arms on her waist.

"Nope. I know you will do that for me," she spoke.

Vikram smiled at her word and squishing her lips between his fingers he kissed her mouth. Darting his tongue, he ate the half melted chocolate of her mouth.

Aadya groaned when he stole the last piece of chocolate from her while Vikram only chuckled in response. Enjoying the sweet taste of chocolate and her mouth.

"That's not fair," she pouted with chocolate on her lips.

Vikram replied to her with a wink,"Everything is fair in love and war."

Aadya was about to say something when his phone on the table beside pinged.

He unwrapped his one arm from her and saw the message. His face turned hard as a grim look graced his handsome features.

"What?" Aadya asked, sensing the difference in his mood.

"Nothing. My henchmen are coming here in five minutes for an important meeting. You go in your room and lock it from inside. I don't want anyone to look at you."

"Henchmen? " Aadya asked, stunned by his choice of words.

"Fuck" Vikram cursed internally and said,"I mean the men working for me," he said, correcting himself.

Aadya nodded and wrapped the duvet around herself.

She looked at Vikram who was now typing something furiously on the phone.

The deep frown etched his forehead. It was not suiting him at all, raising her fingers she eased it,"No frowning and no tension. Everything will be okay," she smiled, though she didn't know what made his mood sour so suddenly but she was still concerned for him.

Vikram looked at his darling who was so concerned for him. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Go to your room I will be there in ten minutes with you."

Aadya nodded and was ready to go to her room when suddenly seven men entered in the living room with Alessandro leading them.

They were tall and muscular, all of them clad in a black suit and having a grim expression on their faces.

She smiled at them after a long week and a half seeing someone other than her husbands. These few days felt like years to her.

The disconnection between her and the outer world was not easy to deal with. The three handsome faces kept her busy most of the time but now seeing someone new after so many days gave her a weird kind of relief.

However the men didn't glance at her even for a second, their eyes were hooked on Vikram's face who ordered them to not look at his wife and their Madam Mafia.

Their eyes met with madam's blue green orbs once and their boss will have their head on silver plates.

"Good evening," Aadya said, gently to the men. Knowing they can't harm her at all. Because firstly they were loyal to Vikram and secondly Vikram was with her.

Her smile dimmed a little when none of them replied to her. She knew they were afraid to look at her as her husband never liked another man's eyes on her, however they could respectfully reply to her at least.

"Good evening," she said again to which only Sandro bowed his head to her while the other men ignored her.

"I said good evening," she said again this time her voice came hard, however their eyes were hooked to their lord.