Chapter 21

The door closed and the car pushed off, and he couldn't take it anymore. Turning, he slid onto Husks lap, unable to straddle him because of the dress, and stole the feline's lips. Husker's hands started wandering the moment their tongues touched to hold him close. His lover reached around him and cupped his chest through the dress as it drove the flames inside him higher. When they finally broke to shift a bit, he buried his fingers in Husk's fur and bit his lip. "Ho bisogno di te." He was whimpering now, begging, but Husk simply smiled.

"You know we won't have time before we get back to the hotel. Just wait a little longer, Caro." Another kiss and he sighed. "Besides, I want to take my time with you tonight, Angel. I can't do that in the back of a limo." Oh no, his sordid little heart couldn't take this. He whined, but he didn't move and he didn't force it, which made the ride home feel even longer. By the time they reached the house, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Inside, they snuck past everyone and made their way up to Husker's room, instead of Angel's. It was farther away from everyone else, and they were less likely to check there anyways. The door closed and his back was against the panel as Husker took his lips. Wrapping his arms around the feline, he smiled into the kiss as the bow at his neck unraveled and the halter to the dress dropped. Husker moved down to his neck and shoulder, lightly scraping his fangs over the sensitive flesh and making Angel's head spin. Meanwhile, he was pushing his lover's jacket off and throwing it to the floor before moving on. Suspenders, why hadn't he expected this again? There was something classically sexy about the addition that made him debate whether he wanted to actually take them off, but he eventually chose. Pulling the straps aside, he used both sets of hands to tackle the buttons and pull the dress shirt out of his lover's pants.

Husk smoothed his palms down Angel's bare back until he found the zipper at the back of the dress and made short work of it. They separated and Angel slipped the dress down over his hips and let it fall to the ground. He watched with great interest as Husk stripped off the dress shirt and bow tie and discarded the articles on the floor. After, his lover took his hand and helped him step from the pile of dress. The feline wrapped his arms around him and turned him on the balls of his feet, laying him down on the bed and coming over him. Angel spread his legs to let his lover settle against him as Husker kissed him again; soft and heated, needy little kisses that made his soul feel wanted. He undid the clasps on Husk's pants, one of the last things keeping him from his lover and pulled them out of the way until his lover fell into the palm of his hand. Sliding his gloved fingers up the shaft, he enjoyed the little growl in response that Husk gave him. It only pushed him to throw off the gloves and repeat the action. Husk grabbed his hips and lifted them until he could easily hook a finger in the thong Angel was wearing and slide it down, working it off and throwing it over his shoulder. Now he was completely bare and open to his lover, and even though they'd done this before, so many times before, his heart was still racing. He felt virgin again. Husker leaned back and looked down at him with a heated gaze, and he knew he had to be turning maroon with how much blood rushed to his face. At the least, all of his spots and stripes were probably melting into the pink flush.

"God, you're gorgeous." His lover lightly traced a finger down his stomach and Angel shivered at the slight touch.

"Husker, please." He'd say it as many times as he needed to for his lover to get inside of him. Or at least stroke him, since his hard on was starting to get painful. The feline lifted his hips and positioned himself against Angel comfortably, but he didn't waste anymore time. The first thrust forward took Angel's breath away. Grabbing at the sheets beside him, he threw his head back into the mattress. Another thrust and he gasped. The delightful burning stretch mixed with the electricity to send wave after wave of pleasure through his body as his lover continued to work himself in. Once Husk was fully sheathed inside him, he paused so they could catch their breath.