Chapter 10

The walk to the room felt a lot longer now than normal. He couldn't have chosen something a bit closer? Like a room on the first floor right off the lobby? He could be screaming in euphoria by now if he was closer. Up the stairs and down the hallway, and all the while he was trying to pretend the feel of the cat's eyes watching him walk didn't have his dick hard as a rock. How Husker could walk when his eyes were glued to Angel's ass, he had no clue, but the man didn't hit anything on the way up. Once they were to the room, he couldn't get in fast enough, pulling the feline in behind him. The door closed, but it was Husk who was pushing him against the door panel for the first kiss. God, that was a heady experience too. The way his lover grabbed his hips and pulled him close, sliding his hands down to Angel's thighs, lifting him up off the ground; it was all the type of desire he had in his dreams. He wasn't pulling Angel's dress off, or bending him over, he was too focused on kissing him with a greedy passion that made Angel's toes curl. Wrapping his arms around the cat, he buried his fingers in the thick fur at the back of his head and tried to hold on, to ground his spinning mind. Hooking his ankles behind his lover, Angel used his lower arms to pull up the hem of his skirt, then pull down the silk panties he'd put on today. Once he was open to his lover, he slid himself down until he was right against Husker.

The low growl was his only warning before the cat was thrusting forward and working the first inch inside him. That burning stretch that came with being penetrated had him throwing his head back against the door with a gasp. "Cazzo! Di Più, Di Più, Di Più." Another growl, another forward push and another inch was inside him. And now he was going to go crazy dancing in the fire the other man had lit. Bracing himself against the door, he dragged his nails across Husker's back in an attempt to hold onto something, but with the final thrust that buried his lover to the hilt, that was impossible. The cloud of physical bliss came with the sounds of their panting, and the low, thunderous rumble vibrating in Husker's chest. At first, he thought the man was still growling, but the more he listened, the more he realized that cat was purring for him. And of course, the vibrations were racing through their bodies and raising that pleasure high he already felt. "Husk." He whimpered his lovers name with a weak breath, but the cat complied with the plea. He felt the slow drag of his lover pulling out, brushing against sensitized nerve endings that made him shiver, just before he thrust forward as deep as he could go. Angel could swear the man was in his stomach by that point and it was sending wave after wave of euphoria shooting through him.

His lover didn't stop, though, instead he found a pace that had him pressing Angel's back into the door. The soft rattling sound that accompanied each pounding insertion was like an open alert to anyone beyond the door of what they were doing, and he couldn't have cared less. Not to mention, he knew he was screaming Husker's name with every move. He was getting close, he could feel his climax building in the pits of his stomach, and he was ready for it to blind him with how hard he knew it would hit. Just before he could reach it, though, Husker pulled out and dropped him. He couldn't stand, he was sure of that, and the moment his feet touched the ground his knees buckled. It lasted for maybe a second, though, as the feline grabbed his waist and all but threw him on the bed. Smiling, he cupped Husk's face as he crawled on top of him and stole his lips. The kiss was passionate, heated, needy, and much shorter than Angel wanted. Husk flipped him onto his stomach, and he shifted to get into the position he could feel the feline wanted. On his knees, with his chest pressed into the mattress. Sure enough, Husker came over him and wasted no time pushing back inside him. Another thrust forward and he was melting for the feline. "Fuck, you feel good." That slight rasp in his voice, mixed with the pleasure of having the other man inside him had Angel grabbing at the sheets as his climax took over his body. All he could do as hold on as tight as possible through wave after wave of rapture as his dick twitched with each pulse of semen. He was on the verge of tears through the feelings when he felt his lover reach his climax too. Husk pulled him back and gripped the soft of his shoulder with his teeth, but he didn't break the skin. This happened seconds before the unnatural barbs pushed out and pressed into lesser used nerves and erogenous points and had his head spinning. It pushed out his climax to borderline painful heights; his body shaking with every breath as the tears began to fall. It was overwhelming in its intensity. He barely heard the ruffling of Husker's wings, but he did feel the low purr that shook him to his very soul. "Breathe, Angel."