LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT. 4

Start from the beginning

I sobbed at those words. I missed him, but I thought it was for own good, turns out, we only hurt him, and I can't even begin to imagine how much.

"We..." I sniffled, "we need to talk to the rest of the members, they've been with Jisung the last twenty-four hours. We need to know how he's doing mentally because if we talk to him and say the wrong words we could completely break him."

Minho nodded in agreement, and we both got up and left the room to the living room, our heads hung low.

FELIX P.O.V.

As I had predicted, a lot of shit was about to go down, but what I certainly didn't see coming was Hyunjin and Minho coming into the living room with teary eyes while we were watching a k-drama.

"We... Uhm... We fucked up... Real bad..." Hyunjin said, quietly.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock," Seungmin said, rolling his eyes.

"We," Minho continued, "want to try and make it right..."

I scoffed at his words.

"You," I said pointing at both of them, "expect that he'll forgive you if you just apologize? After what you did to him? How much of a hypocrite can a human being be?"

"Your relationship," Chan said, his stern, disappointed, leader look on his face, "had two very simple rules. Don't ignore one of you guys deliberately, and don't be intimate if all three parties aren't a part of it. And you couldn't even do that!" he yelled.

"And then," the maknae said, "you make him listen to your bullshit rant about how toxic he is when he didn't even do shit to you guys! It was fucking disgusting to hear!"

"He came crying to our studio," Changbin said quietly, but I could tell he was holding in the urge to yell at them all over again, "he had a really bad anxiety attack while you were playing a perfect couple in your room."

"We know," Hyunjin started crying, I guess that from a completely objective point of view, it sounded even worse, "but we still miss him, and we love him. And I know it doesn't look like it, but we'll do our best to make it right. No, we'll do our best to apologize and let Jisung decide what he wants to do. Just please let us fix it. Don't hold a grudge against us, it would be too much for all of you to be mad at us. Please give us a second chance... I'll beg if I have to..."

Minho nodded in agreement. Chan sighed.

"There's no need for that. Just... just do what's right. Jisung has been so much happier with you guys, and you've helped through so much. It's the first time you fuck up, but you've fucked up real bad... Just try your best to make this right. But, unless you have a death wish, don't you dare pull some shit like that again. Am I clear?" they both nodded, "I think it would be okay if you go and talk to him now. But if he says no, just walk away, okay?" They both nodded and ran off to Jisung's room.

JISUNG P.O.V.

I was rewatching Heartstopper for the tenth time when I heard someone knock on my door. I assumed it was Felix since his way of comforting me was to spend some quality time together.

"Come in," I said with a small smile that disappeared as soon as I saw both of my ex-boyfriends walk into the room. I shut my laptop down and incorporated myself, "what do you want?"

"Jisung, would you mind listening to us?" Minho asked in a pleading voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Is this monologue worth it?" I asked as they sat down on Jeongin's bed, right in front of me, "'cause the other one was shit, and I'm tired of listening without getting the chance to speak..."

"Sure, yes, of-" Hyunjin started, but I cut him off.

"Good, then I'll go first..." I took a deep breath, ready to let out all my pent-up thoughts, "I'm not going to get into the details of how much bullshit I've endured in the last month. I'm assuming that you're here because you have realized that. You ignored me, then you treated me like garbage, broke up with me when it was your fucking fault, and then you made me have one o the worst anxiety attacks ever. I'm not sure I can simply forgive you and go back to how things were before. You've broken a line of trust that is simply too important for it to get fixed with a few 'sorry'."

They both nodded, silent tears trickling down their faces.

"We absolutely understand that," Minho said, "you're absolutely right, this is too much to be resolved like this. We're not asking for us to be boyfriends again... That simply wouldn't be right..."

"What we're asking for is a second chance, let's start from the beginning, let us win your heart again. Gives one more chance to prove that we love you because Jisung... we're so sorry, we made you go through the worst pain, and we didn't even think about how you were feeling," Hyunjin said, his eyes begging me to accept the proposition.

"Yes, please accept Jisung. We're so sorry and we're ready to make it up to you, to prove to you that we care about you and that this is a mistake that won't ever, ever happen again," Minho finished.

"From the beginning?" I asked, astonished, "like going from crushes to boyfriends all over again?" they nodded, "like getting to know each other all over again?" they nodded again, and I sighed, "okay, I'll give it a try. But don't you ever dare pull any bullshit like this again, because this is the last chance I'm giving you."

WORD COUNT: 1571