When They Get Their First Phone (Short)

I know it's been some time since I updated this story, and trust me I do have longer and better drafts that I'll definitely publish, but enjoy this for now!😙

Tomura Shigaraki

Author's POV

The second you gave Tomura his new phone, he was ecstatic. He'd been asking you and All For One for a phone for a while now, to which you denied. You didn't want him to become so reliant and addicted to a phone so early. Your so-called 'husband' however didn't see anything wrong with it, and offered to buy him the new iPhone 13 Pro Max, to which you responded to with an slap across the mouth.

But alas, you gave in. Once he turned six, you bought him an iPhone 10 since you figured an iPhone 13 would be too big for his little hands.

"Thank you thank you thank yoouuuuu!!" Tomura exclaimed, tightly hugging your waist as he buried his face into your stomach. You chuckled, picking him up and smothering his face with the sweetest kisses. "Your welcome my little dove, but remember what mommy told you, only use your phone for good reasons and causes, never bad ones."

"Yes mommyyy!"

-LATER-

"Did you get the video baby?" You asked Tomura as he excitedly ran up to you.

"Yes mommy! Daddy sung Barbie girl in the shower for five whole minutes, and I got every second of it like you asked me to!" Tomura proudly boasted as if he won a Grammy's.

You laughed, picking him up and placing him on your lap. "That's my baby, good job! Now, post it on your instagram page and then we'll go out for nuggies~" You sang in his ear, as he squealed.

"Nuggiieessss!!" He exclaimed as he hurriedly opened up his instagram page.

Touya Todoroki / Dabi

Author's POV

"I regret, so, much..."

The second you bought Touya an iPhone, he immediately downloaded TikTok, which you at first didn't question nor give a shit about. But giving Touya a phone turned out to be the biggest mistake of your life, second to giving him life-

Jkjk-

"NoW fRoM tHe ToP, iCy-ThOt!"

"Please make it stop..."

Touya laughed, jumping onto the couch that you were sitting on and climbed onto your lap. "Sheesh mami, why ya gotta be like that?" He started calling you that when he saw a Hispanic man on TikTok calling his girlfriend that.

You scoffed, ruthlessly nudging him off you and patting down your outfit. "You're already eight years old brat. Don't cha think your fat ass is too big to be sitting on my lap?"

He gasped dramatically, grasping his chest as he sobbed. "Mami, how could you body-shame me so shamelessly?! Ya know damn right I'm a skinny legend who's destined to have an eight pack and a dozen girlfriends with a good handful of side bitches~" He boasted as he rightfully crawled back into your lap and balanced himself by putting his tiny hands on your shoulders.

"I love yoouuu~" He hummed quietly as he leaned forward and pecked the tip of your nose before wrapping his smoll arms around your neck and nuzzling his face in your neck.

"Yeah yeah, me too brat..." You mumbled, reaching up to rub his back gently.

Then abruptly, one of your assets busted through the wall of the room as if he was thrown against it, all bloody and beaten as he crashed into a wooden table in front of the two of you.