The Spoiled Crown Princess

Okay sooooo, I just published a very new story called 'The Spoiled Crown Princess'. And I'd VERY much appreciate it if you'd read it!
I plan on making dozens of chapters and alternate endings so I can somewhat guarantee that I won't discontinue or lose inspiration.

It's a Kingdom AU where All Might is the King of the Hero Kingdom and All For One is the King of the Villain Kingdom. You're All For One's biological daughter and the Princess of the Villain Kingdom.

I suppose a lot of factors about how the Kingdoms run is very similar to the times of ancient China. Including some of the clothing, but it does take place in Japan, sorta-

In ancient times, a woman getting married will either move into the household, manor, or palace of the man she marries, and the man is the dominant and more powerful one in the relationship.

But I'm a feminist, so the way this AU works is that the one who is lower in status is married off, meaning if, for example if a general married a princess, he'd move in with her with either the princess's family or they'd set up a manor somewhere else. However the princess would be the more powerful one and would make all the decisions relationship wise.

In this AU, the only two kingdoms where people have quirks are the Hero Kingdom and Villain Kingdom. However, there's also the Heavenly Palace which is a kingdom where angel-like people live. Then there's the Demon Realm which isn't even a realm, it's just a part of land with a barrier around it. And, you guessed it, demons live there. There's also the Yokai Forest which homes many different dangerous wild yokai. And lastly the Tengu Mountain, which is basically a bunch of large mountains where tengu live, which is surrounded by a thick dense forest.

The plot line is simple enough, after the ten year gathering in the Villain Kingdom for peace, King All Might gathers three nobles from his kingdom and his two sons to participate in a competition to win the Villain Kingdom's Princess's heart. The prize would be becoming her husband and a Prince Consort of the First Rank, a status only beneath a King or Queen's.

Little did any of them know, King All For One had a spy placed at All Might's side, so it didn't take long for you or your father to find out and laugh at their pitiful expense.

Only, their plans end up taking a different route, and Y/n ends up partially forgetting about the competition and original motives. Not to mention, a few other love interests slowly make their way into your stone cold bratty heart.

So what happens? Who does Princess Y/n Shigaraki end up living her happily ever after with? Will your father approve of your loved ones? Who will ultimately win the competition and the title of your loved one?

Go ahead and begin reading my book 'The Spoiled Crown Princess' to slowly find out and join the adventure!

STORY DOES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING - EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, POSSIBLE SMUT, & GORE, so read that shit at your own expense my bitches, bros, and non-binary hoes ❤️

I've already put a lot of work and effort to make it one of my best stories, trying to make the grammar perfect, and keep the plot interesting. So it'd mean the world if you could go and read it, vote on it, and give me some feedback. Because it always makes me smile and laugh when I see a crackhead comment on this story, and trust me, I always see every single one. So please, go check out my new story, and my Hawks x Fem!Reader story called Endless dream while you're at it.

And of course, if anyone asks, I still plan on continuing this story, I still have two drafts that are under editing and updating and will be published once completed.

Aight that's it. ✨💅