Endless Dream

Okay so pleeeeeeeaase read this.

I recently published a new story, called 'Endless Dream', it's a story of Hawks × Fem!Reader oneshots. And I'd reeeeeaaalllyyyy appreciate it if you guys would read it, vote on it, and comment on it.

Even if you guys ain't the biggest simps of Hawks, I'm pretty proud of it so far. And I think you guys would at least like it. I'm probably one of the biggest simps for Hawks so I really really enjoy updating on that story. Alsooooo...

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES ON THIS STORY! I'm really proud of my story and I'm really thankful to you guys. Now I can finally go brag to my friends about having over 1k likes on something I posted. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

But besides that, please please PLEASE go check out my new story, I've only published two chapters but I do have two drafts that'll be published soon. So please go and read it.

As for this story, I'm on a bit of a break. I do have a draft that I wanna publish, but it may take some time. I wanna focus a bit more on my other story for the mean time. But I still am reading your comments and getting excited when I see more reads and votes.

Also, I'd happily take requests on my other story. Of course I do have ideas in mind, but I'd love to take any requests from you guys.

In conclusion, if you're a fan of Hawks, or even if you're not, PLEASE go check out my new story, I'd really really appreciate it, and it'd make me even happier if you guys ended up liking it. Even though it's my first romantic story, I think it's reached the bare minimum, and I'm really proud of it.

Thank you so much. I luv you my bitches, bros, and non-binary hoes. ( ˘ ³˘)♥