First Steps

Here's how the villains had their first steps, enjoyyy! PS the babies are 8 months old.

H/c = Hair color

V/n = Villain name

Tomura Shigaraki

I sighed, knowing he was outside. Nevertheless, if I want to keep my life, I can't defy him...For now...

I picked up Tomura and he laid his head on my shoulder. I walked to the door and opened it frowning, seeing the one and only king of the underworld, All For One...

"Good afternoon my dear Y/n, is that our beloved son?" Mr Bitch Ass asked taking a few closer steps to me and Tomura.

"Good afternoon to you too Hisashi...Me and my son were just expecting you...Come in.."
I opened the door to my base/underground mansion (a mansion that looks like a house but 3/4 of the mansion is underground) to the devil himself.

I placed Tomura down on the floor and he continued playing with his toys like before. As for me and 'that man', we sat on the couch right in front of Tomura.

We started chatting for a bit, I'll admit he's not too irritating when he's not talking about his plans for my son. However, I think I spoke too soon.

"Now, that was a fun conversation. But let's get down to business, how is my little Tomura doing these days?~" Mr Bitch Ass asked with a smug grin smacked on his face.

I grinded my teeth and fisted my hand, he comes all the way over here months later to CALMLY ASK HOW MY CHILD IS DOING?!

"Tomura is doing fine, he doesn't cause any problems and he seems very well behaved. He seems like a very sweet boy." I wasn't lying, Tomura was easy to take care of. Fun, but easy.

Mr Bitch Ass frowned "That's...fine. For now at least. However I'd recommend spoiling him a bit more Y/n."

My expression darkened, do not tell me he's telling me how to raise my child. And he only wants me to spoil him so he thinks he's superior to everyone in the world but me and Hisashi. Ass hat...

"Ayaaa!" Tomura yelled out making grabby hands to either me or Hisashi.

"Come to daddy Tomu~" Hisashi cooed holding out his arms, cringeyyyy...

Then Tomura tried standing up, but then ended up plopping his ass back on the ground making me muffle a laugh.

He pouted and put both his hands on the ground and pushed up standing on his two legs. He then slowly waddled over to the couch me and Hisashi were sitting on.

"That's it! Come to daddy!" Honestly, it's kinda shocking to see Hisashi baby a child like this.

Then what happened next was a SIKE to Hisashi's ugly bitch ass FACE!!

My little Tomura walked over to me and hugged me and I put him in my lap.

Mr. Bitch Ass's jaw dropped and I grinned at him holding Tomura close to my chest as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

Hisashi cleared his throat and sat up straight
"Well it seems that everything is going well here, I'll be leaving then, my love~"
Hisashi said flirtatiously, picking up my hand and kissing the back of it.