They Get Taken By The Pros/Or Whoever

Requested by Yang_0
I hope you like it! Anyways enjoyyy!

Tomura Shigaraki

"MY BABYYYYY!"

I screamed and cried in absolute mental pain as all my expendables were rushing to either get ice cream, cookies, and other sweets or joining the 20 operations who were searching for my baby.

It was two hours ago when karma came back to punch me in the tits...

FLASHBACK

I was getting ready for the horrendous day that was waiting for me when I was realized that I hadn't seen Tomura all day. I miss my babyyy. I'ma go check on him.

I made my way to his room and knocked on the door. I mindlessly waited for my little dove to scurry to the door and greet me with a hug. But nothing.

I cocked my head and knocked again. Nothing. Is he still sleeping? It's like 11:30 am. He should've been up awhile ago. Is his alarm broken? Eh, whatever.

I shrugged and just opened the door myself. Only to see, nothing?..

"Tomura? Honey? Baby? Sweetie? Love?" I searched around his room, which was about the size of an average living room and kitchen combined. When I found nothing, I began to panick.

I ordered a group to search for him since our hideout... wasn't small. An hour later, nothing...

FLASHBACK OVER

"WHY?! WHYYY?! I GET ME, BUT WHY MY INNOCENT LITTLE BABYYYY?!" I screamed while thrashing around in my bed while one of my expendables handed me ice cream.

"Oh what the hell is that going to do?! Ice cream won't bring me my baby back!" I yelled as I started eating the ice cream while sobbing.

MEANWHILE WITH TOMURA

Author Bitch's POV

"Hey All Might! We found this kid on the sidewalk all alone. He isn't saying anything and we're suspecting that his parents abandoned him." One police man said while walking up to the legend himself in his buff ass form, while holding Tomura's hand, much to his dismay.

"Why hello there young man! Would you mind telling us who your parents are so we could find them?" All Might asked, crouching down to the young boy.

"........Ew, creepy ass.." Tomura muttered quietly, but still loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"......"

Touya Todoroki / Dabi

"WHERE IS MY BRAT?!"

"I-I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW MA'AM! HE WAS JUST HERE TEN MINUTES AGO!"

"WELL HE'S NOT HERE NOW YOU IMBECILE! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"

I screamed at one of my expendables who was SUPPOSED to be taking care of Touya, but LOST him. Honestly I blame Touya just as much and when I find him, he's getting a nice, thorough, ass whoppin.

I groaned and sat down at my desk while rubbing my temple.
Damnit Touya, where'd you go?...

MEANWHILE WITH TOUYA

Author Bitch's POV

"Fuck off you fucking fuck!" Touya yelled while scratching the police man's arm who was taking him to the police station.