Chapter 70

Warning r/18 scene ahead.

I curiously opened the package ate Aza sent me earlier while reading some ratings on the drug yung parang horny pills HAHAHAHAHA. That was mine, i created that at natatawa nalang ako sa feedbacks nila. It wasn't uncomfortable to read, we're adults after all, andami nga rin daw nagkaayusan na mag-asawa dahil don.

"Oh my heavens..." i gasped when i saw a fucking dildo inside the package.. "Ate Aza..." I gritted my teeth and dm'd her, pinanggigigilan kona yung screen ng phone ko habang nagtatype, kulang nalang mabasag!

To: Azalea

ATE AZA WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SEND ME A DILDO?!

From: Azalea

Well, ala na akong paglalagyan e, sayo nalang. Have fun baby sis;))

My lips just parted in shock as i scoffed. What the hell am i gonna do with this now? Out of curiosity.. I thought of trying the pills i made. If they're really that strong, and, para magamit korin siguro tong s*x toy na'to.

And me being me. I did, minutes had passed and i still cannot feel anything strange, what?! Sumilip nalang ako sa pinto, he was facing his laptop again.

Man.. I could smell him from afar.. Oh my.. I could feel it.. The thirst, the hunger, the need, the lust, it was slowly eating up my system. I feel like i was playing with fire with this sensation.

I slowly touched myself, i played with my own femininity. Fuck i need him "Aah... Mhm~" i moaned. Napatayo naman siya at inilibot ang paningin kaya nasara ko agad yung pinto at tinakpan yung bibig ko.

"Nic.. Nicholai.. Ah, yeeeess" i desperately thrusted my fingers inside me while chanting his name. Oh, i can imagine him, sweaty, biting his lips, moaning, kissing me torridly, squeezing my ass tightly, filling and stretching my walls, fuck he's making me so horny!

I accidentally screamed when i came kaya narinig ko yung mga yabag niya. "Xyrille? What's wrong—" he was cut off when he saw my standing up without any pants on. "What the he—" i pulled him immediately and kissed him deeply. I earned a growl from him when i harshly bit his lip after sucking it.

Bumaba nadin yung magkabila niyang kamay sa pang-upo ko kaya ipinalupot kona yung hita ko sa bewang niya. Im desperately rubbing my femininity on his huge bulge. He was about to top me after placing me to bed pero pinagpalit ko pwesto namin, i ripped his shirt off him and nibbled his nipples. "Damn, darling, why are you so aggressive? Oh fuck," he hissed.

"Im horny my love.." dahan dahan kong binaba yung pants niya habang nakatitig sa mata ng isa't isa, i was still licking his nipples as i maintained eye contact. "Can't you see?" i slid my hands on his boxer and stroked his manhood earning a loud moan from him. Napangisi nalang ako habang nakatingin sa expresyon niya.

He was biting his lips, squeezing his eyes shut while his brows we're furrowed. "Aw darling, stop biting your lips for your self. Let me do the honor" i licked his lips and bit it while im slowly rubbing the tip of his cock to my entrance. "Heavens i cant get enough of your lips, ngh~" i kissed him again hungrily, like there'll be no tomorrow.

Im so wet, i was breathing heavily as i push my lower body down to his length. "Ohhh.. Oh Nicholai.." i pursed my lips while moving up and down, slowly, while im rubbing my thumb on his abdomen.

"Fuckin' tight.." he groaned and reached out his hand and snaked it around me, he nibbled and sucked on my nipples, playing it inside his warm mouth.

Hinawakan din niya ang pang-upo ko para ma-iayos, he sat down and leaned on the bed's head board.

I made an eye contact with him, then licked my lip as i ride him faster. I can feel every inch of him kaya napahawak nadin ako sa puson ko, god this feels more than good! The sensation was addictively good fuck!