07

Every letter, every piece, the fire is eating the written letters Keisuke gave me through the years. Why am I doing this? Because I want to forget. I want to embrace this new changes. Even though, I can't escape it easily. I would like to try.

I watched as Chifuyu walk towards his apartment. Every day that passes by, he's becoming more down. His shoulders were slumped, I wonder if I'm the one making him uncomfortable. Does my presence hurts him? Keisuke is with me first. I want to secure that place.

I dropped the box in front of his door and rang the doorbell. I hastily run away, I would be dead if he catches me. Keisuke doesn't know I'm doing this. But, I left some words for Chifuyu. To let him know how much Keisuke adored him. I will give him my words after the mission.

"Act like Hanma manipulated you because that's the plan, right?" I nodded as Mikey smirked. "Baji knows what to do. But, I heard..." His eyes glanced at Keisuke who was clearly panicking. "Chifuyu will be used for Baji's test of loyalty." He said, his eyes now drifting to my shock face.

"If I over do it, interrupt me." Keisuke clenched his jaw.

"What if they go suspicious because of that?" I looked at my lap. Even if I want to stop him if he over do it, Hanma might be suspicious of us.

"You can do it. You're good at acting fake, right?" The smirk that made its way to Keisuke's lips made me feel goosebumps. I know that face. It's a competition that is build by only looking in each other's eyes.

"You can't even tell." I smirked.

"Oh, what's this tension? All for Chifuyu?" Mikey cackles, some of the crust of the dorayaki were scattered around the table as he ate.

"I thought it's only the both of you?" Draken furrowed his eyebrows.

"I can't help it." I sighed.

"Well, I might have broke Chifuyu." Draken says, averting his eyes away from us. What does he mean broke Chifuyu? "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know." He added.

"Dude! Is that why he's distancing himself away from me?!" Keisuke gasps so loudly, Emma came out of the kitchen glaring at us for disturbing her.

"Uh, it's not new though? He's been distancing himself since Kazutora is here." Mikey stated.

Well, it's true. I want to be close with Chifuyu too. But I guess he won't give me a chance to be at least friends with him. However, it's hard to earn a his trust.

Trust. How many people trusts me? I don't know. But, I only trust Keisuke and my other friends. Trust is not easy to give too. Especially with the people you only know their names. Who the fuck would trust a stranger? Although, it's okay sometimes to be with a stranger because they won't judge your personality, your life, and would listen and forget about it when the day ends.

Sharing your stories with strangers sometimes can give them lessons. It may be for emotional or mental, they will carry that lesson until they, themselves found someone to teach what they learned.

In this intense love, it teaches me lessons about who I am and how I often want or need to be loved. This is the kind of love that hurts because I fell in love with the person who hates me the most. Clearly, I don't have a chance. And this, my second love, I want to have a different ending even if it will repeat the cycle. I want to be a good person for him, for them.

Yet, it somehow ends worse than before.

"Baji doesn't love you! He's just keeping up with you because who is gonna pick you up when you're on the dirt?" Hanma, again, punches me. I interrupted Keisuke's loyalty test because Chifuyu passed out after the tenth punch. Keisuke's punches and kicks is not a joke. He might have hurt Chifuyu physically and emotionally.

Hanma dragged me in an alley after I get out of the place. Keisuke sneaked out to find Mitsuya and Draken who was waiting for us near the Valhalla's hideout. Chifuyu is in a bad case, he needs to go to the hospital.

"You're wrong! Keisuke needs me! I'm his!" I tried to punch him too but he's too tall. If only my side isn't paining, I should be able to punch and kick him.

He made me fucking fly from the door to the other side of the room with just one powerful kick! I noticed his kick is almost as strong as Mikey's but no one would compete with Mikey, he is unbeatable.

"Oh, really? Maybe, you are right because he almost killed Chifuyu Matsuno! His vice captain!" He laughed, evilly.

"So? I don't care. I only need and want Keisuke for me!" I kicked his leg but he didn't even budge.

"You really love that guy, huh?" Hanma grins.

Yes...more than anything.

"You don't know what our story are. So, don't fucking mention anything." I gritted my teeth. I slowly stood up and removed the dirt of my pants. Hanma is just watching me closely. "I joined Valhalla to help you defeat Mikey. Don't meddle in my life and I will be the one making you feel defeat." I warned him, my hands finding its way to his neck.

My fingers closed around his neck and he let out a small gasp. My grip on his neck tightened when slowly a menacing grin showed on his face.

"You fucking masochist." I hissed, watching as he rolled his eyes. I pressed him against the wall while staring at him directly. My other hand went to my pocket, I'm tempted to pull out the knife.

Goddammit. I told myself to only use it when something bad happens. What is happening right now is bad, right? Hanma is trying to make me lose my control. He's trying to manipulate me with the use of Keisuke.

I won't give up. I know Keisuke more than him.

"Don't touch Baji or I will kill you." I warned. His menacing grin didn't left his face.

"Don't worry, I would only make business with Matsuno." He says, my eyes widened. What is he planning?!

╚══════════•●•══════════╝