27 : Shouldn't have done that

Jimin stopped in the director's office, and the older man stood up from his place to hug the actor, which surprised the younger, but he hugged him back regardless. "It's all sold out everywhere, Jimin. Even the international release."

Jimin smiled silently.

The director took in the actor's silence, understanding that he must have millions of feelings inside him. "Come on. Let's gather for a group photo."

Jimin didn't say anything as he followed the man, letting Jungkook trail behind him. They walked out in the open, in front of the set where they had shot their last scene. Jimin noticed Kim Suzi's absence, but he wasn't surprised one bit.

Jungkook stood separately and saw how Jimin was only smiling for the cameras, as he always did. The chorusing at the end caused the assistant to lurk towards Jimin when they were done with the picture and he whispered in his ear. "Do you want to leave?" Jimin nodded without uttering a word. "I'll bring the car around."

It was now Jimin who addressed everyone to thank them, but Jungkook could tell that the actor wasn't fine. He could fool the world, but Jungkook knew when the man was drunk and gloomy. He rushed and brought the car before calling Jimin on his phone. In a matter of moments, the actor was rushing back towards the car.

Seeing that, Jungkook got out of the vehicle to open the door for him. Jimin stepped in and saw his assistant closing the door. "Take me to your place."

Jungkook had just gotten on the driver's seat when he heard Jimin's command. "What?" He asked, to be sure.

"Your place. Let's go there."

"Okay, but I should warn you... It's nothing like your place and is probably very dirty because I hardly sleep at home."

The remark made Jimin smile under his mask. If he wasn't covered, he was sure Jungkook would have caught his blush too. "That's quite alright... Could you also grab some liquor and condoms?"

Jungkook coughed, biting his lips and trying to ignore the fact that his cheeks were heating up. Seeing the blush in the rearview mirror, Jimin was satisfied. He sat patiently while Jungkook tuned the music at low volume and began to drive.

One stop and one hour later, they were in front of a house. Unlike Jimin's place where the gates were opened by the guards or remote, Jungkook had to step out of the car to open the gate manually before hopping back in the vehicle to park it inside. "You can come out now," Jungkook said, grabbing the bag of promiscuous items while killing the engine.

Jimin took off his mask and stepped out, looking around and seeing a few plants -miraculously green, kept near the gate walls. "Come on in, Jimin."

The actor snapped back and looked at Jungkook beckoning him inside through a smaller door after opening it with a passcode. He stepped into a big living room, nothing compared to his house, but still big. The room had minimal furniture and the walls had pictures of Jungkook and his parents. When his focus stirred on Jungkook, he saw how the man was panicking, looking around as if not knowing what to do and from where to start.

"What's wrong, love?" Jimin asked, walking closer to him.

"You should go to the bedroom. I'll quickly clean everything here."

Jimin picked up the bag that Jungkook had put on the dusty coffee table and grabbed the brunette's hand before starting to walk toward the bedroom. Jungkook only followed the man like a guest. When they opened the door, the assistant realized he had left the window open and everything was dusty there too. "Um... Can we go back to your place, Jimin? I think you'll fall sick here."

"Come on now, baby," Jimin chuckled out air, putting the liquor bag down on the floor. "I am someone who works outdoors for hours. You are one who can't take the sun and dirt without admitting yourself to the hospital. I can take it."