James Potter/Reader/Lily Evens (Daddy/Mommy kink)

You could tell there'd be hues of black and blue prints on the skin of your waist later, based on the grip James had on you, as he arranged your body atop the plush comforter, straddling your thighs directly over Lily's cunt. Your tummy tensed as your pussy sat flush against her own, small sparks travelling up your spine, tingling your senses. "C'mon then, sweetness. Y'gonna make mommy feel good with y'cunt?" James spoke, the deep baritone of his voice sounding dark and sultry.
Your limbs felt heavy as you tried to move, as you attempted to grind your own cunt against her own, but no matter how much effort you put into your movements, you just couldn't seem to do it right. Your attempts were pathetic, hips jutting against her own, thighs twitching with the smallest amount of stimulation, desperate for more but failing in finding it. "Can't do it daddy, s'not working," you mewled out, shoulders slumping with your failure.
The deep laughs that bellowed from his chest could be felt in your own, the sounds vibrating into your back. "Aww, what a dumb dove. Can't even make mommy feel good. Do y'need daddy's help sweetness? Need him to show you how?" You nodded your head, eyes facing downwards in embarrassment at your failure. "Eyes up, pretty girl," Lily spoke, her fingers pushing upwards at your chin, the deep depths of her emerald eyes looking directly into your blown out ones, "good girls don't hide their heads. Don't be a bad girl, y'gotta help Jamesie."
"Daddy, not Jamesie," you corrected, not enjoying the dismissal of your dom's title.
"Yes, your daddy. Let him show you how to make mommy feel good." His grip on your hips tightened once again, his fingers wrapping themselves around the curvature of your waist. His chin was propped on your shoulder blade as he looked down to where the two of you were connected, the tip of his tongue peeking out over his lips in fascination with the sight. He started to rock your hips back and forth, slowly and deep, eliciting gasps of surprise and pleasure to bleed from your lips. Tendrils of pleasure fizzled into your spine, pulsating in your bloodstream as he kept moving you back and forth against Lily's cunt, her wetness pooling with yours as your clits bumped against each other.
Your head felt fuzzy as the pleasure prolonged, each dip of your hips, each swirl against her soaking folds sending you spiralling towards the deep depths of subspace, the filthy words being uttered into the shell of your ear by James only quickening the process. 'Such a dumb slut, aren't you? Needing daddy's help' and 'can't do anything without me' and 'can't wait to have your pretty little pussy wrapped around m'cock, gonna get you t'ride me just like how you're riding mommy.'
Your head fell back against the plane of his shoulder, the pleasure overwhelming you and causing tears to weigh down the feathered lines of your lash line. Your eyes fluttered closed, clouded with lust and fog as the tears began to track their way down your cheeks, your body still being dragged around Lily's cunt, as if you were nothing but a mere ragdoll to him. "Head back up baby, wanna see the way you cry and beg for my cunt," the red head spoke, her fingers groping and squeezing at the flesh of her tits, the freshly painted red of her fingertips swirling around her rosy nipples.
Lily's eyes caught onto the tracks of tears that stained your face, mascara dribbling down the surface, her expression now one of faux concern. "Aww, pretty dovie. Don't cry, c'mere. Mommy will make it all better." Her fingers wrapped around both sides of your cheeks, pulling your face towards hers as she began kissing and licking away at the tears that resided there, the salty taste of the residue bleeding onto her languid tongue. She nibbled at the skin of your cheeks, soothing the bite with the warm touch of her tongue before she loosened her grip, her eyes transfixed on the fog that pooled within your own. "So pretty aren't you? Mommy and daddy's pretty little girl. Y'wanna suck mommy's tits? Will that help your fuzzy little head?"
You nodded pathetically, craning your neck down to bury your face between the swells of her breasts, breathing in the scent you adored so much. Your fingers toyed with her nipples, rolling and tugging the pebbles, before you enveloped one in your mouth, the feeling of her rosy bud in your mouth making you feel slightly more grounded. James' movements on your hips never stopped, his hands still pulling and tugging your hips over each other's cunts, your slick mixing together and dribbling over your thighs and stomach, the tightening coil in your tummy growing stronger and stronger, almost unbearable.
It's when you feel the sloppy licks slurping up your wetness from your cunt that the pleasure becomes too much, James' tongue flicking over both your clits, causing your cunt to clench around nothing. The boiling pool of pleasure in your navel felt too warm, too hot and too much, pleasure bleeding into your bones and overwhelming your senses. "Daddy no! M'gonna cum, please lemme cum," you squealed out, desperate to release everything you were holding in.
"Don't y'fucking dare," he almost growled out, his pearly whites nipping at your cunt, elicting pained whimpers to bleed from your lips. "Y'gonna hold it until mommy's ready, then we'll decide if y'can cum." Your thighs started to shake, trembling with the weight of the impending pleasure laying heavy on your aching limbs, your arousal leaking out in streams onto Lily's cunt below you. Your whines were strangled around her nipple, the vibrations pulsating into her lust-induced bloodstream, as she too edged closer and closer to her release.
James' tongue never stopped in his lapping up of your juices, cleaning out your cunt from the outside in. "Y'gonna let go, Lils?" He spoke, mindful of the way the redhead almost began thrashing around the bed, the pleasure reaching her limit as he finally let go, her back arching from the mattress as her eyes clenched shut, her cunt fluttering around only air. James' lips hugged your puffy and swollen cunt, sucking on the bud as he too finally gave you permission to cum, your cries and whines being loud and strangled as you let go, hips stuttering and head leaning back as your orgasm washed over you like a tumbling tsunami. Your senses dulled into nothing, sounds and smells being non existent as your foggy mind stayed transfixed on the fireworks sparking in your figure, on the way your cunt tingled with the final aftermath.
Your body collapsed in on itself as James' grip finally loosened on your body, small pants and whimpers vibrating into Lily's skin. The male behind you shifted slightly, his chin glistening in your slick as he looked deep down at your cunt, eyeing the way your clit and swollen folds still twitched and throbbed even when you'd already finished. He pushed down slightly on the dip of your spine, basking in your confused whimpers as he aligned his cock with your cunt.
"Aww, dumb dove. We aren't finished just yet. Gonna sink my cock into your pretty little pussy, little play thing."