Dilf James Potter

Of course, spending a day alone with James Potter sounded wonderful. You dreamed that you could have him all to yourself. Every girl who knew him did. But making that dream a reality was not something you planned on doing.
Not today.
Not while on his boat. Not while stuck in the middle lake of his holiday home. Not in the starkness of a bathing suit.
There was nothing to worry about. Right?
It was just Mr. Potter.
It was just Mr. Potter. Who you spent many of your school holidays within his home. The same one who was the father of your best friend. Who was ages older than you. And was insanely attractive. It was just Mr. Potter- and you.
"Mr. Potter, I don't want to be a hassle. I can wait for Harry."
"Nonsense doll. It's a pleasure to have you."
Merlin. You couldn't fight him. Something about him was so goddamn persuasive. His words were absolutely intoxicating. He could tell you to walk off the dock and you'd obey, without hesitation.
James Potter had you wrapped around his finger, and he didn't even know.
You held your tote close to your chest, it was now or never, you stepped on the boat, heading closer to bow.
It was strange, watching as James silently free his boat from the dock without the help of Harry. Even if Harry's assistance wasn't the best. It tended to be a struggle for him, but he always tried, for better or worse.
To say you weren't sure what you would do this afternoon, would be an understatement. You dreaded this boat ride. Without Harry to keep you occupied, you'd have to talk with Mr. Potter, and that wasn't something you were sure you could manage.
It's not that you didn't like him, no, you adored him. But you loathed the effect he had on you. Every second you'd ever spent alone with him felt like an eternity. He made your knees weak. Your heart flutter. And words come out scrambled. He made you flustered more than anyone ever could.You know it is taboo to think of your friend's father in such a way, but you couldn't help yourself. Nevertheless, a girl could dream. That's all he was to you. A fantasy. A lust-filled fantasy. A fantasy you've caught yourself running over and over. You couldn't reckon how many times you dreamed of him the one caressing your body in the same fashion you did.
James felt quite the opposite. He was almost glad Harry hadn't joined today. It allowed him to see you all for himself. Yes, it was selfish of him but god was it good. Everything about you enticed him. More than anything he wanted you all to himself, all the time. He longed for his hand to be around your waist, to feel your lips against his, just to be able to call you his. But all he was allowed was you from a distance.
"Take a seat, we're off shortly."
His words broke you from your trance. It hardly hit you that you had just been staring a James rather than making yourself comfortable for the extended day ahead. As he said, the two of you were off in a matter of minutes.
It was refreshing to feel the breeze and the boat sped through the clear. Mist ricocheted off the sides of the boat, making you laugh at the pure joy such a feeling could do to you. It was as if all worries had washed away for a second. Leaving only you to remain in bliss. Yet bliss can quickly be replaced.
The boat came to a halt, putting you back in the reality of where you were.
Just keep to yourself, ignore him as much as possible.
Which was easier thought than done. It was as if the whole universe was against you, granted you were stuck on a boat with little square footage. One would think that hopping off the boat to lay leisurely in the water would be a fine idea to escape Mr. Potter, but they would be wrong. He simply insisted upon keeping you company in the water, which you were excited about but refused to want.
He laid back, letting the sun hit his skin, making him seem more ethereal than usual. It was a peaceful sight, almost as if he had no care in the world. The Serenity of it put a small smile on your face. He was utterly gorgeous and you count help but admire it. Something in the way he just drifted in the crystal water was magical.
He knew you were watching. He could feel your gaze from you floating not too far from him. You tilted your head back up, focusing on the clouds moving above you. It stayed as such for a while. Delicate. Nothing could bother either of you, all worries were wiped away.
As you returned to your place on the bow, you felt less tense than you started the day with. Suddenly, having Mr. Potter all alone wasn't too bad.
Or so it seemed.
Your desire for the man only became worse as he took his place on the boat too. Running a towel over his dark hair, and his chest completely bare for you to take in.
"You alright doll?"
Fuck.
You were caught in the act of it all.
"Yes sir. Just, need some help."
Help? Help with what? The fact you were head over heels in love with your best friends father?
"Anything love, what is it?" he asked, but nothing came to mind. Strings.
"My swimming costume needs to be retied."
He moved behind your seated figure on the bow, taking the strings of your suit into his fingers. Your breath hitched at the sensation of his fingertips ghosting over the expanse of your back.
"Alright there doll?" you merely nodded at his question.
"Well I don't see why they need to be redone, they seem all fine to me."
You turned your head to look back at him. All was still as you took him in. Merlin, he had the prettiest eyes ever. He was the prettiest man ever. The seagulls above you drowned out, the thought of Harry was gone. Everything was him. You had no shame in staring now, you were too deep in it to stop. And Merlin, he had the prettiest eyes ever. He was the prettiest man ever. It didn't register with you that he too was staring. He was lost in your appearance and the thought of you. He couldn't help himself any longer. He craved you in a way that was new to him. And so he kissed you. He kissed you with a passion neither of you had ever felt. It was one filled with devotion and desires.
It took no time at all for you to be under him, you were completely malleable to his touch. His kisses trailed down your neck and into the crevice of your chest. He had you where he wanted.
Desperate for him.
Desperate was an understatement. You couldn't think what it would be like if this was all a dream. You needed much more than his kiss, you needed all of him, in every way.
"Mr. Potter, please. I need it."
That's all it took and he knew. He knew how to work his fingers under your bathing suit and how to get you even more eager. For his thumb worked circles on your clit and two fingers curled deep inside your cunt, just barely grazing your g spot, which seemed to be intentional given he adored your pleas for more.
"You poor girl. You want my cock? Is that what you need?"
You nodded your head frantically, reaching down towards his bathing suit so that you could get what you need quicker.
"Ah ah ah. Don't be greedy baby. I'll get there."
And he did. He took his gracious time removing his shorts, making sure to watch your dismal expression. He was well aware you needed him, and he needed you just as much, but he wanted to savor all of it.
James stepped out of his shorts, precum smearing across the extent of his abdomen as your hips bucked up into nothing. To you, he couldn't take longer even if he tried. Yet, almost as if he read your mind, he was between your legs; moving your bathing suit to the side and covering his length in your slick. One more pathetic plea and he sheathed himself inside you, the thought of waiting any longer was unbearable.
Strings of curses fell from his lips from being inside you alone. His cursing only heightened from there. James rested hishand around your throat and started at a rough pace.
"Fuck doll. You know how long waited for this? How many times I had my hand around my cock wanting you?"
You whined at his statement, the thought of James getting himself off for you was something you needed to see in this lifetime. Your hips jolted upwards again, he only made you more worked up in ways you couldn't comprehend. He wasn't fond of your need seeing as he took his free hand to press down on your hips.
It didn't take much time for you to reach the near of that stolen orgasm of yours. The head of his cock hitting a heavenly place deep in your cunt, flooding with the slight pain that came from the stretch had you cockdrunk in the most pleasurable ways.
His grip tightened on your throat and his thrusts sped up, he was close, as we're you. The sudden surge of stimulation had your eyes rolling to the back of your head and hands clasping over your mouth. Which was a short-lived action.
"Come on baby, I wanna hear it all." James took your hands from your mouth.
"Daddy!" the title you tried so eagerly to suppress slipped out, embarrassing you.
"Is that it? My pretty girl wants me to be her daddy?" he looked down at your trembling figure, tears stained your heated face and a softer side to James appeared. He stopped his movements and kissed your cheek.
"It's alright doll. Call me whatever you want."
You smiled and hummed in agreement at his sentiment, "Daddy, I still haven't cum yet."
"I know pretty girl, daddy will take care of it." and like clockwork, he rocked his hips into yours, at a much softer pace this time. You locked your legs around his back in an attempt to bring him closer to you. His hand initially gripping your throat, moved to cup your face, while his other took place between your legs, pushing you closer to your impending orgasm. He could feel that you were close in the way your cunt gripped his cock so tantalizingly.
"Cum for me doll, I'm right there."
And with that, rapture rippled through your body, and a long moan of his title fell from your lips. As he said, he was there with you, your orgasms in sync. His hips came to a halt and cum flooded your cunt, a feeling you wanted to endure for forever.
Slowly, he pulled from your cunt, and clothed himself before wrapping your shaking figure in one of his overshirts. He made sure to take good care of your sensitive mind as he took you into his arms and sat you on his lap, holding you close to his chest.
"There we go baby, you were so good for me."
Actions