Timothee Chalamet/reader

AO3 Original by starsaregivenonceonly

Timmy x reader where the reader is at a ceremony with Timmy and Tom Holland flirts with her leading to jealous smut?

The room was lit with a golden glow, the chandeliers waving hello as you made your way through the crowd, searching for Timmy. A long dress, your favorite color, plain yet formal. He had insisted that you match, his bowtie crooked and displaying the same color as your dress.

A perfect match, no?

"Want a drink?" He appeared suddenly next to you, out of breath and eager. You jumped, almost tripping over the dress.

"Yes, please."

"Anything in particular?"

"Something strong."

He nodded and vanished again into the crowd, and all that remained was you and a bunch of celebrities you had never met before. Wiggling your way through the crowd, you found a seat near the wall, observing and waiting for him to return.

"Is this seat taken?" A shy and curious voice to your right and you turned immediately, jumping for the second time within a few minutes. "I didn't mean to startle you."

Is it? It is. Tom Holland stood next to you rather awkwardly, not sure if he should sit down or not. You patted the seat, your face bright red.

"Go for it."

"Thanks," he smiled and plopped down next to you. "I appreciate it."

"Not a problem."

"I uh, like your dress a lot."

Taken aback completely, you couldn't believe that he was actually sitting next to you trying to strike up a conversation.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself."

"Who me?" He pointed at himself, giggling. "Thanks."

Oh, oh no.

You could sense the tension in the air and suddenly you realized that he would have no idea whatsoever that you were with Tim.

"Wanna dance?" He looked mildly frightened of the dance floor, his foot tapping.

"I'm actually waiting for someone to come back." It felt awkward and mean, he was so cute and unsure of himself. "I'm sorry, Tom."

Just then Timothée emerged from the crowd with two large glasses, full to the brim. He stopped in his tracks, his eyes darkening. You stared at him, unable to understand what the deal was... until you remembered who was sitting next to you. Tom put a hand on your thigh, and you swore you could hear Timmy's jaw clenching.

"I'll see you around then I guess," he mumbled, shrugging.

"I hope so."

Tim cleared his throat and handed you your drink as Tom moved away, disappearing into the crowd.

"Thank you for the drink."

"What did he want?" Forgetting his drink completely, he leaned in your direction, his eyes blazing. "I have a feeling I know."

"Timmy, relax. He was really sweet, he just asked to dance with me."

"With his hand on your thigh?" He raised an eyebrow.

You sat back in your chair, mouth open in a smile. "You're jealous."

He didn't answer, simply staring back at you, his eyes dark and full of lust.

"Tim?"

"Yes," he sighed loudly. "Yes, I'm really fucking jealous."

"That's kinda hot. At least right now."