"Well you see I wanted to talk to you..."

"What is it?"

"Well there's something I've wanted to tell you"

"Don't tell me your pregnant"

He laughed and I fucking laughed so it wasn't awkward.

"You're not...Right?"

"No, no I'm not"

"Then..?"

I couldn't even say it so I passed the fucking phone to Kiyoko.
I died from having a mini heart attack.

"Hello?"

"Who's this?"

"I'm a friend of Haru and she called to uhm.. break up with you"

[ and scene lol ]

'And? What the fuck happened?'

'She passed me the phone and while trying to explain I hung up'

You laughed and she shook you.

'It's not funny!'

'We can talk later, okay? Just try to forget today, have fun'

With that they walked out the bathroom and sat down.

『••⚘••』

'Who got the most bags?'

'Yachi did'

'They had a bunch of cute stuff'

On the way back Kiyoko drove with Yachi and Haru. Tsukishima was driving you and Yamaguchi.

'Finally I don't have to act all lovie dovie when in the car'

You said and hopped in the back seat. Tadashi went in the front and Tsukishima ever so nonchalantly looked at you through the rear-view mirror with kind of annoyed because you weren't in front. He sighed and Tadashi looked at him smiled.

Once the group was home, you sighed in relief as you took in the fresh air. The staff helped with the bags and everyone took their haul to their room. You took your bags and went to your room. When you turned to leave you saw Tsukishima at the doorway annoyed.

'So we're gonna act like nothing happened?'

'What?'

'When we were drunk'

'What about it?'

'We're not gonna talk about it?'

'Do you want to talk about it?'

You said and returned to your bags and unpacked them. He rolled his eyes and sat in one of the chairs.

'Well? Are you gonna say something?'

He didn't respond for a few seconds but did.

'No.. I don't know what the fuck to say'

'Well then, just sit there'

He sat there and put his headphones on. You were faced the other way as you put away all the clothes in drawers and the other things on shelves and such. He was staring at you and back down at his phone. He sighed and dropped his head. He took off his headphones and said something.

'We can stop this when your done with your project...'

He said and rushed out the door.

'Wait what--?'

The door slammed at left you in the quiet. 

'Tsukishima!'

You sighed and grabbed your head as you sat down on your bed.

'Why do I do this to myself...'

You groaned and went to your balcony and just sat there, staring at nothing.  Tsukishima got to his room and Tadashi greeted him.

'Hey Tsukki--'

'Shut up Yamaguchi..'

He said and went to his bed and turned off the lamp on his side. Tadashi stood there, not hearing those words since high school. He shut up and thought what could've gotten him like this. Tadashi ended up falling asleep and turning off the light from his side.

Tsukishima tried to control his breathing but his vision got blurry. He wiped both his eyes once and they started pouring. He sighed, he hated how he was acting.

'why do I do this to myself...'

He whispered and stared at the ceiling with tired eyes. He ended up falling asleep with tear stained face. You went back inside and took off the bags off you bed and went to bed. You were up for a good two hours before actually sleeping.