Overprotective!Nightmare x Daughter!Tourette!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, what?" I barked, whipping around to face the mysterious person.

Suddenly, it felt like every little thing stopped. The figure approached, revealing himself to be a man in a fedora and a striped sweater. My hand twitched wildly, causing me to carelessly drop my weapon to the ground.

"Daddy...?" I asked.

He looked different from the last time I saw him. But then again, he was actually alive the last time. My father now stood before me with severe burns all over his body. A bladed glove was slipped over his right hand, what he used to kill... yep, this was definitely my dad.

It was Freddy Krueger.

Freddy said my name again, this time with a choked up urgency. He sped over, throwing his arms around me.

"Dad?! Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"I've missed you so much, baby." Freddy crooned, holding me tight.

I shakily hugged back, my body twitching and ticking against his.

"Daddy... why? Why, daddy?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

I couldn't stop myself from gazing at his burned skin, gliding a finger along the rough flesh in utter disbelief.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, princess." My father said sadly.

I was so heartbroken when I found out he was a killer. Then it got all the more worse when the grieving parents of Springwood set him alight. But here he was, and here I was.

Reunited at last.

"Now that you're here with me, I will make sure nothing ever happens to you. I promise." Freddy cooed.

I twitched against his chest, an indescribable feeling brewing in my own.

Badham Preschool, a few days later

"How're your tics, princess?"

I sat on top of a small table in an abandoned classroom. My father stood in front of me, both of his burned hands planted on my cheeks. His bladed glove laid on the table next to me along with my own weapon.

"Dad, they're fine." I complained.

Freddy kept his hands on my face, cooing at me lovingly. "You're my little girl..." he smiled.

"Dad, c'mon..." I groaned and rolled my eyes like an angsty teenager.

My neck cracked and my hands twitched in my lap.

"What? You are! I love you, princess. I'll protect you forever." Freddy expressed.

"I love you too, dad." I sighed before I gave a cheeky smile back.

He kept smiling, silently gazing at my young face. "Your tics have actually gotten a lot better since I... had to go away." Freddy noted.

"Yeah, I guess..." I frowned.

My father slowly shook his head. "God, I missed you so much. You will never leave my sight again. You hear me?" He crooned.

"I missed—you too, dad."

The Entity's fog suddenly wafted through the classroom. It circulated around me, whispering in my ear.

"Duty calls." I rasped out through minor tics that wracked my body softly.

Freddy took his hands off my cheeks and slipped his glove back on.

"I'm coming with you." He declared.

"What?" I gave him a strange look. "You can't come with me. It would never allow that!" I argued.

"I'm just gonna take you to the campfire." Freddy clarified.

"Oh... why?" I asked.

I leaped off the table and grabbed my weapon. My father placed a hand on my shoulder, causing it to twitch. He smiled reassuringly, stroking my hair.

"There's a lotta freaks out there, princess. You never know what you'll run into here. I'm gonna watch over you. No matter what." He said.

"Dad, I'm fine. I'm a killer too, you know? Fuck! Shit—I can handle myself. I've—I've got a weapon." I unwillingly stammered.

"I know, I know. But I just can't stand the thought of losing you again." Freddy uttered.

I frowned, his mouth curling down into one as well.

"Okay, daddy. Sure, you can walk me there."

Freddy's frown soon turned into a smile again. He slung an arm around my shoulder protectively, leading me out of the preschool.

"You're my little girl."