End of Online Game Arc

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Yiran screamed and sat up from the game booth.

    She looked down at her intact body, the pain of being burned by the fire still lingered in her mind, and her body seemed to be in panic.

    She got up quickly, and ran into the bathroom without taking off her clothes.

    Bai, Tang!

    Jiang Yiran gritted her teeth and pronounced the name.

    She is at odds with Bai Tang.

    Death in the game is equivalent to deleting an account. If you want to play the game again, you have to start over to build an account, starting from Novice Village.

    Jiang Yiran suffered a big loss in the game. Stealing chickens was not a loss of rice. Not only did he not count Bai Tang, but he deleted the account that he had worked so hard to learn, and also experienced a death, which is really not wonderful. .

    She had fallen into hatred for Bai Tang, if Bai Tang stood in front of her now, she could immediately strangle him.

    It's a pity that Bai Tang is not here, and she can't see Bai Tang either.

    Jiang Yiran turned out a card, which contained the money that Grandpa Bai gave her to pay off foreign debts for the family.

    The foreign debt has been repaid, and there is still a lot of money left.

    Jiang Yiran was wicked and courageous, and now Bai Tang must have hated her, she can't just sit still like this.

    She found Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai crying and complained that her family's enemies were coming back to seek revenge.

    Grandma Bai felt distressed after hearing this, "Yiran, let's not be afraid of him, let's see who dares to offend our Bai family, if not, we'll send him

    to the JC bureau." Jiang Yiran didn't want this result, she wanted to be controlled by the big family. some unknown secrets.

    In the end, Grandma Bai was softened by Jiang Yiran, and she personally helped her contact some organizations that solve troubles for others.

    Jiang Yiran was overjoyed. She made excuses to let Grandma Bai away, and said in front of other grandma that she was going to find a killer to kill her grandson. She was not that stupid.

    After Grandma Bai returned to her room, Jiang Yiran contacted the X organization on the Internet. She said sternly, "Help me solve a person, money is not a problem."

    Of course, money is not a problem. With her life-saving grace to Grandma Bai, how much does it cost? No money.

    Organization X is a person who takes money to do things. As long as you can afford the money, no matter who you are, it will still do it properly for you. The success rate is almost 100%, and it rarely fails, and no flaws will be seen.

    Jiang Yiran evoked a gloomy smile, Bai Tang, go to hell.

    Here, after Bai Tang and Qi Hongyi got offline from the game, Qi Hongyi put Bai Tang to sleep and started to solve Jiang Yiran's matter.

    She already wanted Bai Tang's life, and in reality she was not sure what she would do.

    Qi's father has not managed the company for a long time, and his ability is there, but he has been at ease for a long time, and he doesn't want to fight at all, not to mention that his son Qi Hongyi is not incapable, so he began to cheat and force Qi Hongyi to return to the company.