Entertainment 9

Each group sent one person to check the environment nearby, and the rest set up tents on the spot.

Xu Shi found a safe place and thought that he would be able to rest later, and everyone's spirits returned.

The people who went out to find the ingredients didn't go too far. Bai Tang had just set up the tent. Min Gunian and the others turned back. They had a rabbit and a few fruits in their hands.

"A Nian." Bai Tang trotted over and dragged Min Gu Nian to their tent, "I built it myself, no one else helped~"

Min Gu Nian inspected the four corners of the tent and found that the ground was firm.

"Tangtang is very powerful." Min Gunian praised seriously.

"There's me and me, Tangtang doesn't praise me, I'm also helpful~" the system said pitifully. Sure enough, the rules of the system are correct. After the host has the object, he will not need the system.

Bai Tang tilted her head and said, "But, Qiu'er is not a person~"

Ball is not human~

not human~

The system was hit by a knowing blow.

"Of course I'm not human, no, I'm human, no, I'm not human, no, no, I'm just not human..." The system said and wrapped itself around.

"Anyway, don't say I'm not human."

Bai Tang asked innocently, "But the ball is a ball, so it should be counted as one thing."

"Yes, yes, I am a thing, no, how can I be considered a thing, I am not a thing... ah..." The system went crazy.

"What is that ball?"

Facing Bai Tang, who was full of curiosity, the system was completely defeated, and he threw a sentence, "I ignore you, hum~" and floated back to the little black room, and "thumb-" closed the door very hard, expressing his unhappiness. .

Bai Tang pursed her lips and sat down dejectedly.

I seem to have made the ball angry, what should I do...

"I've seen your play, and it's very good." Zhou Zhiwen walked over to Bai Tang and sat down.

Among the guests in this issue, Li Shu is the youngest, while Bai Tang is the most pure and happy. He can see his younger brother on both of them.

"Thank you." Bai Tang cheered up and chatted with Zhou Zhiwen.

"What's the matter, aren't you happy?" Zhou Zhiwen glanced at Min Gu Nian, who was stringing corn, and then looked back at Bai Tang.

"Yes." Bai Tang bit her lower lip, thinking about how to speak.

"If you make your friend unhappy because you said the wrong thing, but your friend ignores you and doesn't talk to you, what should you do?"

Zhou Zhiwen thought that Bai Tang had quarreled with Min Gu Nian, so he smiled and said, "If this person is angry, it's useless to say anything, just wait for that person to calm down and apologize."

He looked at Min Gu Nian again, who was about to put the corn skewers on the fire and grill them.

"Apologize." He thought for a while, it seemed that Min Gunian and Bai Tang seemed to be too close, they didn't look like ordinary friends, but like lovers.

"If he ignores you, there is another way." Zhou Zhiwen still had a good impression of Bai Tang and wanted to help him.

"What can I do?" Bai Tang's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Speak quickly." Qiu'er had locked himself in a small dark room, and he was most afraid of being alone.