Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5

Simona was very angry, but there was nothing she could do, but the trip was still rewarding, at least from Heslett's reaction, it could be seen that he did not know that the divorce letter was forged by himself, at least Bai Tang didn't give it to her. The divorce letter said.

It's no wonder that Bai Tang likes Heslett so much that even if he gets the divorce letter, he probably won't give up. No, I don't know what method he used, but he ran out and hooked Heslett.

But it's also a good thing for her, isn't it?

Simmona formed a perfect plan in her mind, changed the haze, and hummed a song in the hotel room in a good mood.

The sky was getting dark very quickly, the dark clouds of the celestial boundary rolled over, the water vapor in the air increased, and there was quite an imposing manner that the storm was about to come.

The backyard of Tangtang Dessert Shop is the place to live. Bai Tang sat on the bed angrily, while Heslett still patted the door outside.

"Tangtang, open the door, please, let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk about." Bai Tang's refusal to cooperate made Heslett very distressed.

He couldn't guess the young man's mind at all, but what was certain was that it had something to do with Simona, and he was still very angry.

There was no movement outside the door, and the rain was crackling against the window.

Amidst the torrential rain, there was a slight clatter at the door, and a pair of wet eyes stared out.

No one except the rain. Heshlet is gone.

Bai Tang's heart was inexplicably empty, and he couldn't tell the feeling.

Suddenly, a dark shadow shrouded the sky. Heshlet seized the opportunity, embedded his palm in the crack of the door, pushed open the space that could allow one person to enter, and quickly flashed in, blocking the sloping rainwater from the door.

"Tangtang..." Heshlet was soaked all over, and even the white wolf under his feet was drooping his head wetly, as if he was sick.

The little squirrel with the spirit body ran to the white wolf and pushed it. Suddenly, it changed its pathetic expression and threw the little squirrel down, rubbing the little squirrel's white belly with the huge wolf head.

Heshlet & Bai Tang: "..."

The spiritual body responded to the master, Heslett had already exposed his true face under his misery, and he was still pretending to be sympathetic.

"Tangtang, you heard about me..." Heshlet said to Bai Tang, taking advantage of the fact that the sentinel couldn't catch up with the guide.

"Tell me, I'll listen." Tangtang folded her arms and sat back by the bed, pouting, regardless of the play of the two spirits.

Heshlet squatted in front of Bai Tang, flush with him, "I have nothing to do with her."

Bai Tang snorted audibly and made no comment.

Heshlet continued, "Is Tangtang jealous?"

Bai Tang refused to admit it, "I don't, I don't like you at all."

The young man pouted and turned his face away, but his actions from time to time were cute. Heslett didn't believe what Bai Tang said he didn't like. He patted the young man's head, causing the young man to fry for a second.

"A man's head can't be touched casually, the president is not tall~" the young man said aggressively.

"Then I'll let you touch it back." Heshlet smiled.