Doomsday 14-16

Over time, those who failed to awaken were the first to stand up. One by one, the zombies moved sluggishly, sniffing the breath of the living people, and their throats made a "hissing" sound of the air leakage channel. After seeing the living people who had not yet awakened, they jumped up excitedly...

Shao Licang likes quietness, and most villas are sparsely populated. Bai Tang looked out the window, and occasionally a few zombies in suits were wandering on the grass. The stench in the air became stronger and stronger, and Bai Tang sneezed several times before closing the window sassily. Zombies look disgusting, but his Ah Cang looks good.

There were horrific screams on the streets of the busy city. At the same time, in the villa, on Shao Licang's body, black light and white light intertwined, the light became stronger and stronger, and then slowly returned to Shao Licang's body.

and.

Xi.

group.

right.

"Qiu'er, how's Ah Cang?" The picture was a bit strange, Bai Tang didn't dare to approach it casually, and only after everything returned to normal, Bai Tang dared to ask the system to test it for Shao Licang.

After scanning the whole body of the male protagonist, the system had to sigh, he really deserves to be the son of heaven. Although there are many loopholes in this world, he did not awaken the thunder-type power according to the original plot, but awakened a more powerful "creation". The so-called creation is life and death. In short, it can heal Others, this is life, and at the same time has a devouring ability that can devour everything, like a black hole.

"Don't worry Tangtang, the male protagonist has awakened a more powerful ability." The system explained Shao Licang's ability, and Bai Tang felt relieved.

"Tang Tang..." Shao Licang slept for two days before awakening his supernatural powers. The energy consumption was huge, but when he woke up, he couldn't find Bai Tang who was not by his side.

"A Cang, eat." Bai Tang had prepared the food long ago. He fed Shao Licang a glass of water, and then hurried downstairs to serve the hot food in the microwave.

After eating and learning about the events of the past two days, Shao Licang habitually took Baitang into his arms, "I'm sorry for leaving you alone for two days."

Bai Tang didn't take it seriously, "It's okay, I don't know what happened to my sister, Grandpa Zhang and the others." When I went to serve the food just now, when I passed by other people's rooms, it was all silent and silent, and Bai Tang didn't dare to Just open the door.

Shao Licang agrees with Bai Tang's actions. If someone really becomes a zombie and hurts Bai Tang, he will never forgive himself in his life.

"I'll accompany you to see." Shao Licang picked up Bai Tang and went downstairs.

The door of a room was violently broken open, and Helang patted the dust that did not exist on his body, and Xinxin walked out of it.

"Awake?" Shao Licang raised his eyebrows.

He Langhui smiled, but there was unstoppable excitement in his eyes.

"There is something to eat in the kitchen, and eldest brother can take it casually." Bai Tang nestled in Shao Licang's arms, revealing a pair of curious eyes, wondering what power Helang awakened.

Helang is hungry now. Hearing that, he likes Bai Tang more. He is really sweet and sweet. He reached out and touched Bai Tang's hair, but was avoided by Shao Licang.

"The boss is really stingy." He Lang muttered, complaining in a low voice to Shao Licang, who was protecting Bai Tang like a calf.

"I heard, Ah Cang is not stingy~" The little squirrel's five senses were very strong, and he keenly caught Helang talking bad about Shao Licang.